Doing the happy POP countdown!!!

Awww, you guys are making me soooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous! I still have 4 months and 19 days to go. :sad1:

Oh well, each day is one day closer!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Awww, you guys are making me soooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous! I still have 4 months and 19 days to go.

Oh well, each day is one day closer!!!!!!!!!!!!

We started with over 100 days on the dry erase board. We started that high as a joke. But next thing we knew... it was almost time. Blink twice and we will be back giving our reviews!!! It goes by very fast.:teleport: :teleport: :teleport: :teleport: :teleport:
Then the vacation goes by fast as well. :guilty:

7 more days!!! Woohoo!!!:woohoo: :hmghost: :hmghost: :hmghost:

:cool1: Hoping that the weather is great! We're staying at POP for 10 days. Last year we stayed at POP for 2 weeks in October and it was nice. :banana:

I leave to get there Friday. Me and 3 other girl friends. Leaving kids at home this trip. We are going for the free dinning. Oh, and I love POP

2 more days party: i've been trying not to think about it:rolleyes1 :bitelip: :hyper: :hyper::bitelip: :faint: we've got to pack for our trip tomorrow:laundy: i'm just so exsited :cloud9::cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :cool1: :thumbsup2 :cheer2: :beach:

I only have 2 days until we do the loooooooooooong drive.:car: Hurricane or not, here I come!!!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter