• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Doing the Double Digit Dance!

SeaSpray

Disney World fan since 1976
Woo hoo!! 99 days from today we'll be flying down to Florida for our next visit to WDW and our first stay at PO-FQ! :banana: :yay: :cool1: :goodvibes :cool2: :woohoo: :cheer2:

TheRobbs said:
86 days until the "Dads Only Golf Trip" at the BWV. :cool1:

TheRobbs

Have fun with the guys, Sean! party:

kim and jezabel: I hope you each have a great vacation :sunny:

Thanks Terry, I wish we could have met up again in the pool. We are just missing each other this year.

Sean

TheRobbs said:
Thanks Terry, I wish we could have met up again in the pool. We are just missing each other this year.

Sean

I know, just by a couple of weeks. :hourglass Any other trips planned for this year?? :sunny:

P.S. The night we saw you in the pool at the Polynesian is one of my best memories from that trip; chatting with you and meeting your family :grouphug: and watching the fireworks while swimming in the volcano pool... :cloud9:

:cool1:

We're leaving in 35 days, can't go this year to WDW but am heading to Florida and BG. Still can't wait for the sun with shorts

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

POR hopefull in Feb. 2007

I can't believe I missed the double-digit train last week.....
94 DAYS TO GO!
party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter