Doin' the doc hop!

CGC33A

DIS Veteran
Just received packages from DCL for our Oct 9th Western?. Were on my doorstep this PM. Not quite the "doc dance" b/c 1 person in our party's doc is missing (maybe it was sent to her in another state) and another in our party is listed as having late dining as opposed to the rest of us with main/early dining. The one outlyer is 2 years old! Can you imagine him by himself all alone at 8:30 PM (what were they thinking!). Well, I have an email in to DU about this. Hopefully it will be cleared up in the AM

Originally posted by CGC33A
[B The one outlyer is 2 years old! Can you imagine him by himself all alone at 8:30 PM (what were they thinking!). Well, I have an email in to DU about this. Hopefully it will be cleared up in the AM [/B]

Be sure to tuck that little error away for safekeeping in an album of the cruise...In fourteen years that little one will be able to see for a fact that he got an early chance for independence....

We are on the Oct. 9th Western also--I must have checked my front porch ten times today--nothing yet!:(

I live not too far from Celebration, FL. UPS doesn't have far to go with mine.

Oct 9th no docs yet :-( he does have to travel to the UK though so i'll give him a few more days LOL
p.s join us on our cruise meet thread, we've got a dismeet booked for after safety drill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter