Dogs allowed at WDW wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sccrmnky2005

Already Earned My Ears ;)
Has anyone asked? Or even better if anyone has done this before? I live in Orlando so no need to keep them in a hotel, but I would like for my dogs to be in my wedding as ring dogs! Anything would be great. Or do I need to contact Disney weddings and ask them.

I don't think this would be allowed seeing as they are not allowed on Disney property except in the kennels. But I wish! that would be awesome!

Nope. :-( A friend of mine on here Disneyfairy19 wanted her dog at her wedding and they wouldn't let her. :sad2:

The only dogs allowed in the parks, are guide dogs, sorry. ;)

Thanks to the responses.

DisneyBrideToni: Was this because she was having her ceromony somewhere otehr than Wedding Pavilon? I'm just wondering I would see why they wouldn't because of the different locations, but wonder if they would allow dogs in the ceromony at Wedding Pavilon.

I need to find a way to have my dogs in my wedding and have my dream wedding at WDW!! lol

Thanks to the responses.

DisneyBrideToni: Was this because she was having her ceromony somewhere otehr than Wedding Pavilon? I'm just wondering I would see why they wouldn't because of the different locations, but wonder if they would allow dogs in the ceromony at Wedding Pavilon.

I need to find a way to have my dogs in my wedding and have my dream wedding at WDW!! lol

You could try two things (1) start training them for service or put some service dog credentials on them Service Dog Apparel
(2) - have someone handle hem day of, and come to he event just before they are needed (although this is probably considerably more risky).

Maybe they would be allowed to participate at a Swan/Dolphin wedding?

BTW, what type of dogs do you have? We have a 2 year old Rat Terrier, Yogi, and will have a Cane Corso before our wedding: Sleeping Giant Cane Corso

You could buy these and say that they are official cast members

brandsonsale-store_2076_285261779.jpg

brandsonsale-store_2076_286912284.jpg

maybe those disguises will work

Thanks to the responses.

Actually her wedding was at the Wedding Pavilion.

Disney has had a long standing policy of no pets being allowed to take part in the ceremony. As the question as been asked, and answered, I am going to lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter