Doggie bags?

JDiva02

Earning My Ears
Is it a hassle to get doggie bags for TS meals? We will be at WDW Sept. 16-19 and this will be our first time on DDP. From the commets made on the boards I am pretty sure that we will not be able to eat all the food provided. We are doing Jiko's and Chefs de France, and are not doing any buffets or family style meals.

I'd love to be able to take dessert back to our room to eat later, or save some of a "killer" appetizer for a snack the next day. We are doing Jiko's and Chefs de France and are not doing any buffets or family style meals.

thanks for any info.

Lee

Getting a doggie bag is no problem :thumbsup2 .

Getting it back to your room in good shape can be a challenge since you have to carry it around with you in the park for the rest of the day. Some people bring a large collapsible lunch bag or small collapsible cooler to keep their goodies in OK shape until they get back to the resort.

As stated by the previous poster, getting the doggy bags are no problem whatsoever. Getting them back to your room is the problem. I would recommend that you plan on visiting your room shortly after your meal to get the food iced down. You might also consider taking a small grocery bag or something else with handles so you can put the containers into something relatively hands free.

Not to hijack the thread, but has anyone done this for counter service in the parks? For example, I want to try Flame Tree, but I'm sure the family will want Pizzafari. Can I get mine "to go" to take over there? I know that if the lines are really long, I won't take time to do this, but if I do, the restaurants are far enough apart that I'll feel silly carrying a tray all the way over, AND there won't be a lid on my drink!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter