Dog Collars

Bastiansmom

Mouseketeer
I recently came up with an idea that I think will really help us on our trip. Just for fun, does anyone want to guess what my idea/ tip is?
(It has something to do with Dog Collars)

Your children are really dogs??!!??!! Hmmm.....

I know -- Everyone in your family is going to wear the same color collar so that you can find them in a crowd. Right??!! :goodvibes

Couldn't you just wear the same color tee shirts like all of the other families do? :confused3 :goodvibes

But here it is:
Cheap (think Dollar Tree) dog collars work really well as lugguge straps. We normally take a couple big (wheeled) suitcases and a couple carryon-sized suitcases. Unfortunately, the carryons don't have wheels. Last year, we used scarves/ bandanas to tie the carryons to the wheeled suitcase. That way we had less to carry. Our old, cheap dog collar works great. It has a snap type buckle, is small, and so far seems like it will work pretty well. Plus, its the added advantage of being able to more easily identify our luggage in baggage claim because it has a collar hanging from the handle.

Disclaimer: I haven't actually tried this on a trip, just around the house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter