does your Target have Market Pantry chicken on sale this week?

Grumpy's Gal

DIS Veteran
someone said theirs was on sale for $3.99 a 2.5 lb bag.

But mine today was $7.99.

Is yours on sale? It must not be all Targets.

yes, yes, yes!!!!! our 40oz bags of individually frozen boneless raw chicken breasts are on sale this week for $3.99 and then there is also a coupon on target's web-site for $2 off... that makes the 2 1/2 pounds of chicken breasts a total of $1.99 hoooray my neighbors and i have all taken advantage i bet our kids and husbands will be growin' feathers by summer with all the chicken they'll be eating...:cool1:

yes, yes, yes!!!!! our 40oz bags of individually frozen boneless raw chicken breasts are on sale this week for $3.99 and then there is also a coupon on target's web-site for $2 off... that makes the 2 1/2 pounds of chicken breasts a total of $1.99 hoooray my neighbors and i have all taken advantage i bet our kids and husbands will be growin' feathers by summer with all the chicken they'll be eating...:cool1:

I am sooooooooooooooooooo jaelous.:confused3

Did you scan yours? Ours did not have any signs but they are scannng 3.99. I bought 10 bags at 1.99. Deciding if I need more.....

Can anyone who bought these tell me what's in them? I know it's just chicken breasts, but when they individualy freeze things they usually coat them with broth. I'm just wondering if it has soy or gluten? Thanks.

Thanks for the tip. I'll be heading to target after work today....
Could someone please post a link to the Target coupons. I can't seem to be able to pull it up.

Thanks again, Liz

Thanks OP. Went to super target and got 8 packs for $1.99 each.

What a country!!! (in my best Borat accent!):lmao:

I wish I'd checked that today! I had the coupons - I got great deals on steak, and bananas (.50 off 2 pounds), and I bought 5 pounds of potatoes for .75. :)

Can anyone tell me..I used a laser printer to print the coupons off, will they take them?? You can use multiple, right?

Thanks!

Can anyone tell me..I used a laser printer to print the coupons off, will they take them?? You can use multiple, right?

Thanks!

You should be fine with laser printed coupons. Most stores will take multiples.

Thanks to the OP. We eat tons of chicken. I went by Friday and bought 40 pounds of chicken to share with my daughter.

Sheila

I went to the Target in our area, it's not a Super Target, just a target with a grocery area. To make a long story short the gal at the register wouldn't take the coupon she said it was only for Super Target. However, I've used them there before. Long line behind me, didn't want to hold anyone up so just left them. I was NOT a happy camper.

Our Super Target did have the chicken on sale through yesterday (Sat 3/10/07). When I stopped in yesterday morning (DS was taking SATs yesterday, so I was up waaaaaay earlier than I usually am on a Saturday morning ~ I did do a ton of errands before he was done though), the sign was up, but they were out. I stopped at the CS desk and was able to get a rain check (for 4 bags), so I was a happy camper. Our Super Target is only a few minutes from my office, so I usually make at least one "lunch run" there during the week. Thank goodness we have a big freezer at work! I just LOVE these Target bargains!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter