Does your spouse look at you like you are crazy?

scotthart

You didn't see anything
Does your spouse look at you like you are crazy when they catch you doing the "I got Cindies breakfast ressies" dance in your underwear in the kitchen at 5 in the morning? My wife does and I can't understand why..........................................:cool1:

LOL!! no he is usually doing it w/me as we go back to bed. gotta get up early to make THAT call!! :tongue:

I got mine yesterday. I'm in Texas, also, so I was up at 5:30 on the week-end to do it. My DH looked at me like I was crazy 3 years ago when I was doing this. This time around he understands how much this ressie means to our little princess. He actually suggested getting up early enough to drive to his office so that we could use his multi-line phone and both be trying. We didn't have to go that far, but we are both doing a happy dance that we got it!

No, because being the proper person that I am, I would be fully dressed;)

Mine would be dancing with me. We've tried to get one for two trips now and haven't done it.

I don't plan to even get out of bed when I try later this week. I'm going to put the phone and my passporter on my night stand and open my eyes enough to dial. My dh won't be dancing with me, but he won't look at me wierd either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter