Does your pillow fall off end of top bunk??

sstucush

Mouseketeer
My daughter always loses her pillow off the end of the top bunk. Anyone else have this problem? Any tips?

Thanks!

I'd love tips on that one too. We got the extra guard rail, asked for some extra pillows, but still had trouble. It often landed on me, b/c he liked sleeping w/ his head closer to us.

Anyone have some magical tips? :listen:

Of course my Husband would say,
Duct tape, zip ties or velcro will hold it there....

several pillows landed on me during the week. I was in the Queen bed next to the upper bunk. That is enough of a frieght when a pillow falls on your head during the night. :goodvibes

I know...........maybe I could just duct tape my DD in place in the upper bunk so she doesn't move around and push her pillow off on me!

We had the same problem before, someone here suggested to have your cabin steward make the bed up the opposite way so the pillows are at the other end against the wall. We're going to try that this July.

the other end pillow would have fallen on person in murhy bed, fifth person in cabin. Catch 20/20 :goodvibes

I didn't remember that the wall meets the other end of the bunk/sofa. If it does then switching the pillow end would be a good solution in our Cat 6. I agree it wouldn't work with a Cat 4.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter