• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does your family wear matching outfits at DL?

Does your family dress in matching shirts?

• Yes

• No

• My kids dress in brightly colored shirts

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
No way. I laugh at those people, and would hate to have to laugh at myself :lmao: Not to mention that the DH wouldn't go for it, no way I'm wearing some dorky shirt, so it would only be the kids in on the cheeseness anyways.

My mom used to do this to my brother and me when we were growing up. And not just on family outings but for school and everything. She thought it was so cute. I have a family of my own now and I still have emotional scars. So I voted 'no' with capital letters.

Anytime I see a couple with the same shirt/jacket I always say to dh isn't that cute we should do that, he then looks at me as if I suddenly have two heads:confused3 . Considering my kids are 17 & 18 I'm lucky if I can suggest what they should wear, and the fact that they would never be caught dead wearing the same thing as their mother.

No way. I laugh at those people, and would hate to have to laugh at myself :lmao: Not to mention that the DH wouldn't go for it, no way I'm wearing some dorky shirt, so it would only be the kids in on the cheeseness anyways.

I'm laughing with you and would laugh at myself too. :lmao:

None of us have matched on our trips, but my dad always wears a really loud shirt so we can find him easily if we get separated. Last time he wore a Hawaiian shirt covered with huge fish. Obnoxious!

I didn't vote because we have never dresseed matching the kids but when DH and I go alone we wear "similar" shirt, so its obvious we are together. For example we both have Rhodesian Ridgeback shirts, Different pictures but same dog. We have several t shirts that are similar and will deliberatly pack those for the trip. We are camping geeks and we do have custom made sweat shirts and jackets that match, so we take those with us to DL to.

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter