• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does your cat?

We have one that thinks she's a dog. Comes every time you call her. Races to the door to greet everyone when they come home. Must accompany the dog as far as she can (to inside the door where she waits) when he goes out. Every time. It's a riot.

The other cat is a skitzoid. She hates the doggy-cat. Doggy-cat torments her.

I have two girls.. one comes on command, the other does not.
Their names are Big Minnie and Little Minnie... its the little one that comes lol.

My cat "takes a message and gets back to me" if she feels like it. However if I don't come when SHE calls:scared1:

Mine likes to fetch milk tops and the little pieces you pull off first. Like a plastic string I guess, he will chase it, pounce it and bring it back to you to throw again and again, he also likes the plastic pieces you pull out of orange juice containers :rotfl:

Hubby calls him lunatic.

My mom's cat and my dog do this???:confused3 I think we found a market for a new toy!

My cat is so crazy. He also will snub DD when she comes home from college for a couple of weeks. Then he follows her every where she goes.:rotfl2:
But when she is home from school if we do not close her bedroom door he will wake us up at odd hours to let us know she is not home. I tell her it is like having a little brother to tell her :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl:

I learned tonight that my mom's cat comes to ringing bells:confused3 She has these three bells and she shakes them, and he comes running!

Merlin(6 mo old) is a dog-cat, comes when I call him loves to cuddle-holds on to me at night=loves the tops to my hairspray/mousse-clear plastic-follows me in the bathroom in case theres an escape hatch=buit the minute we have company-he is SUCH a cat...slinking around, aloof-I feel sooooo lucky..:rotfl2:

I have 2 cats and they both come when I call them. I comb them on the bathroom sink and the older one loves it. So if you tell her that you're going upstairs she'll run ahead of you up the stairs (and you have to be careful because she'll knock you over) and jump up on the sink to be combed! She also opens the bathroom door on us so if we don't want company (and an open bathroom door!) we have to put something in front of it (it doesn't have a lock). The younger one was always shy but a few weeks ago I bought a silver mouse laser light (from Target) and she goes crazy. When I walk in the door she comes running and sits in the living room waiting to play. I just click it and her ears go up. It's so funny how she knows it's the mouse.:cat:

Does your cat come when you call it? Mine does everytime. My husband says this is not normal.
But then again he loves to take shower and play fetch.:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Unless he's dead asleep, Shadow will come when you call him, and he's always up for a game of fetch as long as you use twist ties. If I make a trill sound his ears perk up and he starts searching the house for invisible playmates.

Gizmo, the callie, will not come when you call her no matter what. Everything she does has to be HER idea or it's no good and gets snubbed.:snooty:

one of them does. He gets outside and all I have to do is yell 'kai, mommy has treats for you" and he comes running. :rotfl: He is a funny cat.

The other one looks at you like "seriously? you expect me to do something? now get out of my light"

My kitty has stolen my heart! :lovestruc She does act more like a dog than a cat. She always has to be around us. When any of us come home, she runs out to greet us by dropping to the floor and showing us her tummy. Then we have to pet her for 5 minutes. She also comes out when we call her. As I'm typing, she's positioned herself on the back of my chair, purring all the time! I love my little Winnie. :cat:

AHHH! I just got my first tag!!!!:cool1: Figures thats what it would be hahaha

Our cat does not come when you call her name. She does play fetch and do tricks for her treats. She also licks my DS' face everyday when he comes home from school.

However, she does comes when you call, "dumb cat" or "tiny cat". I guess she's the cat around here. :confused3

or the very small dog in a cat suit.

Mine not only will not come to me when called, he gives me a look that says he is not happy I am referring to him by name.

Our first cat, Garfield, would come when I called him.

Our two cats now (Simba & Tigger) pretty much ignore me when I call them or ignore them!!

Usually, but there are times when he's "disappeared"........off napping somewhere........and doesn't. My cat picks up marbles in his mouth and takes them to the tiled entryway, drops them, chases them as they bounce, then picks them up and drops them again. He also "asks" for food and acts more like a dog when I am getting it.....dancing around, running ahead to the bowl.

We have two cats. the boy thinks he's a puppy. He comes when you call his name. he begs for table scraps. He constantly seeks attention from his people.

the girl, on the other hand, is a princess. When you call her name, she'll look at you and then she'll decide if she wants to answer. But you'd better pay attention when she wants something form you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter