Does Wolfgang Puck's Express at DTD participate as a CS on the DDP?

LglBlonde

DIS Veteran
The brochure I have specifically lists this restaurant, but I read in a dining review that someone attempted to use it there and were told they did not take it? :confused3

Please help - my brother really wanted to try it!! :)

This is the post

It was posted yesterday for a trip June 10-18...

We headed to DQ for the afternoon (it was a blast) and decided we wanted to try Wolfgang Puck Express, since it is right next door. Well, after ordering the pizzas and milling around a bit, we went to the register, only to find out that this is not the one on the dinning plan. Thank goodness DH had a credit card with him. DH had the Margherita Pizza and DW had the Spicy Chicken. They were good, and the spicy chicken was a bit hot, just the way I like it. DD ordered the Chicken Strips and had Carrot cake for dessert. She reports they were good and she refused to share the carrot cake so I assume it was good.

:confused3
I think its because she went to WPE/west side. Its the WPE marketplace that's on the plan.

Well, after ordering the pizzas and milling around a bit, we went to the register, only to find out that this is not the one on the dinning plan.

Plus its next door to DQ. It wasn't the one on the plan.

I did not realize there were two. I only recall seeing one around the Pleasure Island side of things. Can someone explain more about where the one that IS on the plan is?

jjohnson said:
:confused3
I think its because she went to WPE/west side. Its the WPE marketplace that's on the plan.

Well, after ordering the pizzas and milling around a bit, we went to the register, only to find out that this is not the one on the dinning plan.

Plus its next door to DQ. It wasn't the one on the plan.

I am the one who went to the wrong one. We did not realize there was two of them. The one on the plan is at marketplace. We were at the westside, close to Pleasure Island.

The Westside has the shows, restaurants like Bongo, and movie theatre. You need to go to the Marketplace. The Marketplace has all the disney stores, Lego store, Pin store, Planet Hollywood, and little train ride. We also first went to the Westside and went into the Express attached to the WGP restaurant. Good thing I asked the counterservice whether they took the dining plan. She didn't know and asked inside the restaurant. Came back and said no. Luckily, a staff from the restaurant was walking out and overheard our conversation. She mentioned that there was another WGP express on the Marketplace side.

We looked on the map and it didn't look so far. BIG MISTAKE! It was hike (well, about 20 minutes walk with two kids in tow) in high 80's Florida heat. So if you are on the wrong side, walk to your car and drive over! I think the Express that takes the dining plan was near the Christmas store and Planet Hollywood.

We walked the whole complex last year in June.... our rental was parked at POFQ and we'd taken the boat over! I seem to remember the one near Pleasure Island attached to the restaurant. My memory seems to think Planet Hollywood wasn't far from that, but maybe I'm wrong! Now, RFC was really far from all that!

Ahhhh, I know exactly where you are talking - near the jumping fountains and closer to RFC than PI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter