Does WDW have snowcones?? Nothing better to cool you down on a hot day!!

Not sure about snowcones, don't remember seeing any, but then again I've never looked!!
But, if your looking for something to cool you down and is just delicious, may I recommend the Dole Whips @ Aloha Isle in MK -YUMMY!!:thumbsup2

:confused3 now that you bring it up, I don't think I've seen any. I know where you can find itallian ice, but no snowcones

Kaki-gori stand in Japan basically snow cones, They have them at both waterparks, certain there may be more around the world...

There is a kiosk in Japan in Epcot's World Showcase that does Kaki-Gori-- Japanese shave ice. They've got some great flavors... tangerine, honeydew, strawberry and... cherry??

Anyhow, they are GREAT. My personal favorite is the honeydew.

Hope that helps!
:earsboy:

There is a kiosk in Japan in Epcot's World Showcase that does Kaki-Gori-- Japanese shave ice. They've got some great flavors... tangerine, honeydew, strawberry and... cherry??

Anyhow, they are GREAT.

Amen! It's a long walk around that lake on a hot day, so it's good to have something refreshing to look forward to.

They used to serve a bucket full of shaved ice with flavors (like a snow cone in a bucket) at Ohana for kids' dessert.

What I would give for a melon kakigori from Japan right now!

Not the Kaki Gori in Japan.

HOWEVER, in France the sell a couple of alcoholic frozen slushie drinks at a kiosk. YUM-O! :teeth:

Thanks I wasn't sure. I will definately try one of these with the kids and also head over to France for one of there slushy adult drinks.:woohoo:

:wave2:

My Kaki-Gori

ea85017a.jpg

In the photo it looks tiny, but it's a normal snow cone size. I get at least one every trip!!! Yummy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter