Does V&A fill up quickly?

princessluna14

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are heading back to the World in the beginning of December and are planning on treating ourselves to a dinner at V&A. Should that be the first ADR I try to make? Is there a day of the week that is better to try for? TIA!

Absolutely make it your first selection then work around it. There's only one seating per night so there are few spaces and you may need to be flexible about the date. Fingers crossed we can get the QVR again for December. We just ate there last week and it was glorious.

Absolutely make it your first selection then work around it. There's only one seating per night so there are few spaces and you may need to be flexible about the date. Fingers crossed we can get the QVR again for December. We just ate there last week and it was glorious.
Okay, I'll definitely make it my priority then! Good luck with your Dec. reservation!

Call the V&A line the day your window opens. Good luck.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter