• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does universal offers change often?

tinkerbell555

Earning My Ears
This will be our first trip to universal in october. We are only hoping to stay 2 days. Does universals have different specials when the seasons change ? I know right now the only offer I really see is summer of loews and harry potter. Do you know if they usually have better offers in the fall? I really need a discount. We are a family of five.Thanks for all the good information.I don't feel quite as lost since ive been reading these threads nonstop for several weeks.:surfweb:

This will be our first trip to universal in october. We are only hoping to stay 2 days. Does universals have different specials when the seasons change ? I know right now the only offer I really see is summer of loews and harry potter. Do you know if they usually have better offers in the fall? I really need a discount. We are a family of five.Thanks for all the good information.I don't feel quite as lost since ive been reading these threads nonstop for several weeks.:surfweb:

yes, promos come up at different times of the year.
when bookings are down, more promos arise.

the stay more save more has been in effect all year.
depending on your dates would determine if you qualify.

i booked for october and had to have more than 2 nights to qualify for the larger savings.
i'm in for 8.

the seasons for rates are listed on the UO website.
from what i can remember, september has low rates for onsite hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter