Does "Traveling With" linking still exist somewhere?

Scrapmom3

Earning My Ears
We will be 10 people in four rooms at the same resort and back in 2020 there was a "Traveling With" designation that linked all our rooms. Well, that trip was cancelled and now we're re-booked, but I can't figure out how to link our rooms together so that we are all nearby and preferably in the same building . My family shows up in MDE but even though we've all enabled "share plans," we can't see each other's reservations, and there doesn't seem to be a "traveling with" link. Or am I just missing it? Any advice?

We will be 10 people in four rooms at the same resort and back in 2020 there was a "Traveling With" designation that linked all our rooms. Well, that trip was cancelled and now we're re-booked, but I can't figure out how to link our rooms together so that we are all nearby and preferably in the same building . My family shows up in MDE but even though we've all enabled "share plans," we can't see each other's reservations, and there doesn't seem to be a "traveling with" link. Or am I just missing it? Any advice?
You have to call and have Disney add that for you, or have your TA call. You can't add "traveling with" on your own.

Thank you! The last trip was working with a TA but we are going it alone this time. I get to listen to lots of cool Disney music on my (probably really long) hold! Whoopee!

Thank you! The last trip was working with a TA but we are going it alone this time. I get to listen to lots of cool Disney music on my (probably really long) hold! Whoopee!
You could try Chat via the website as well. Click on Chat at the same time you call, and whichever answers first, hang up the other!

My family shows up in MDE but even though we've all enabled "share plans," we can't see each other's reservations,
I couldn't see my sister's room reservation until we made a shared dinner reservation. She could see my resort reservation because I had my profile marked to show all plans, but she only had "shared plans" checked. Then everything showed up in our shared plans after the dinner reservation was made.

I couldn't see my sister's room reservation until we made a shared dinner reservation. She could see my resort reservation because I had my profile marked to show all plans, but she only had "shared plans" checked. Then everything showed up in our shared plans after the dinner reservation was made.
That's really interesting. At the last check, we all had our profiles marked to show all plans, but none of us can see anybody else's hotel reservations. We also are having an avatar problem--we were blessed with another grandchild during the pandemic and so she will be joining the vacation, but we can't see the avatar that her parents chose for her. I will double-check my profile though and ask the others to do the same--glitches do happen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter