• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does Tiffany Rate Include Tolls?

gogoofygo

Earning My Ears
Hi- Just booked Tiffany; Does the rate include all tolls??Any hidden charges? Thank you:)

They took us from MCO to Swan and back this March and either we avoided toll routes or I didn't notice as we passed through. At any rate, we didn't cough up any change for them and the only 'extra' was the tip.

Bill From PA

Originally posted by Bill From PA
They took us from MCO to Swan and back this March and either we avoided toll routes or I didn't notice as we passed through. At any rate, we didn't cough up any change for them and the only 'extra' was the tip.

Bill From PA
I think most (if not all) towncar/taxi/shuttle van services have a sticker/device similar to a bar code that is automatically read by the toll booths, so no need for them to stop. They still pay them, though! The cost of the tolls is built into their rates.

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter