Does this sound too ambitious???

laurasmom

Mouseketeer
Arrive 9/20 - do pool and Wolfgang Puck for dinner
9/21 MK rope drop
9/22 HS rope drop
9/23 AK rope drop (maybe not rope drop - see how we are feeling)
9/24 Water Parks (both of them probably as we haven't been to either, a couple of hours at each).
THIS IS WHERE IT GETS CRAZY
Do Wishes after the water parks??
Then on 9/25 do rope drop at Epcot
9/26 Have late breakfast @ 1900 Park Fare, then MK and MSNNP at night.

Do you think I should skip the wishes after the water parks? When we are at MK on 9/21 there is not wishes and then on 9/26 it is MSNNP so there is fireworks but not Wishes.

Thanks for your advice! BTW, it is me (47), DH (51) and DD (10)

i think if you are feeling okay this is fine! my family could never imagine missing wishes! also is your daughter a big frozen fan? They just extended the frozen summer fun so i would try to make sure you see those fireworks too and have a later start at AK :)

I think you would be fine. Wishes is late so you should have time to clean up / change after the water parks. You may want to stick to one water park though. Depends on how you are feeling. It may feel too rushed to fit all of it in.

I think your plan for wishes after the water parks is definitely doable, I'm not sure of water park hours that day but they definitely close waaaaaay before wishes.

Definitey a doable plan. The Wishes after water parks should be no problem, you should even have time to freshen up and relax in your room for a bit before heading to MK, if you get yourself out of the last water park at a good time.

The only part that I could see as a potential issue is EP Rope Drop the morning after Wishes. For my family, that may be pushing it becaues my 6 yo DS is not used to being up late and then up early again the next morning. But, if your DD can handle that, then the plan looks great! You could always play the EP rope drop plan by ear and if everyone is pooped that morning, just go to the park a bit later. I would perfer doing that over missing Wishes.

Given your DD's age I think this would work wonderfully. As always, I advise that you have a plan but be flexible just in case you're feeling tired, need a break, want to sleep in, etc.

Looks good except I would only do one water park. They're both fun, but I just can't imagine packing up leaving and going to the other one in the same day.

You'll be here next month and it will be hot. Parks will be busy. I'd go early grab a prime spot ( those lounge chairs get claimed pretty fast ) and just enjoy the day. Have fun !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter