"Does this ride have drops?" March 2015 TR *NEW* 1/17 COMPLETE - Final Thoughts

Day 3 Continued: Monday March 2nd

DS requested going on It’s a Small World again, so since we were right there, we went over there next.

DL-03-036
by disneymom1024, on Flickr

DL-03-037

DL-03-039

DL-03-040

DL-03-041

DL-03-042

DL-03-043

DL-03-044

DL-03-045
by disneymom1024, on Flickr​

After Small World, we decided to go over to Mickey’s Toontown which was now open to ride Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin.

DL-03-046

DL-03-047

But for some reason, just looking at the outside of the building, DS was totally freaking out about going on it. So we decided to not push too much and took him around to see the gags in the area instead. He really liked pushing down on the detonator and hearing the fireworks going off inside!

DL-03-048
Mr. Strong Man…

DL-03-050

DL-03-051

DL-03-052

Then we went over to check out Goofy’s Playhouse. This was a big hit on our last trip to DL with him, but of course he’s a lot bigger now. He still enjoyed it, but it wasn’t as thrilling at 4 years old as it was at 18 months old.

DL-03-053

DL-03-054

DL-03-055

DL-03-057

For a little comparison…
0775.jpg

Aww, my little Disney baby all grown up!!

DL-03-058

DL-03-059

Then we went to check out something we hadn’t done on our last trip together, Chip & Dale’s Tree House. It wasn’t anything too exciting…you climb up to the top and can look out over Toontown, but then there isn’t anything to do but go back down.

DL-03-060

DL-03-061

DL-03-062

DL-03-063

DL-03-064

DL-03-065

Finally, we got DS to work up the courage to go on Roger Rabbit. Unfortunately by now the wait time had gone from something like 10 minutes to 20 or 25, but we got in line anyway. We had already accomplished so much, it didn’t seem like a huge task to wait in a longer line. If you have been on this ride before, you might remember that the queue is pretty dark and can be intimidating for little ones, so it took a lot of coaxing to get him through the queue. Once we were on the ride though, he loved it!

DL-03-067

DL-03-068

DL-03-069

DL-03-070

DL-03-071

DS totally loved this ride! However, this would be a reoccurring theme throughout the trip. We would have to force him to go on rides he was “scared” of that I knew he would enjoy, and sure enough, he would love them. But I did feel bad a few times as we were those parents dragging a kid through the queue who was crying and saying he didn’t want to ride!

After Roger Rabbit, we decided we wanted a snack. We crossed over to Adventureland in search of a Dole Whip to share!

DL-03-071-1

We found a spot in the shade to sit down and enjoy our delicious treat. DS didn’t want any, though, he insisted he wanted popcorn instead. Why is it that you can trip over a popcorn cart every 5 feet when you don’t want any, but when you’re looking for it, you can’t find it?! That’s what was happening here. We were ready to head over to DCA and thought for sure we’d come across a popcorn cart on the way out of DL, but no such luck. Our day was quickly going downhill over this popcorn, so with fingers crossed that we would find some, we made our way over to DCA.

UP NEXT: Keep Your Hands, Arms, Feet, and Tentacles Inside the Taxi

Such cute pictures of DS in Toontown! I'm glad you were able to get him on Roger Rabbit and that he enjoyed it!

Oh no, I hope you find that popcorn!!

I love the Toontown pictures! I'm sad that I never got to see any of Toontown at WDW. It looks cute and very classic Disney!

I'm glad DS worked up the courage (with some coaxing...) to ride Roger Rabbit! My oldest is very nervous about anything "spooky" or dark, so I feel you on trying to get DS to ride.

Yum, that Dole Whip looks so good right now! Hope you found some popcorn during your journey!

Love Disneyland's Toontown! That is one of the things I remember most about going there 9 years ago. So much fun, even for adults, and lots of interactive things and fun theming. We must not have gone on the Roger Rabbit ride back then, so I look forward to trying that one! Glad you got DS to go, despite his hesitation.

That picture of baby vs. preschooler in the chair is amazing - he was so little! And now is so big! :eek:

I really hope you can track down some popcorn! popcorn::

Unfortunately, that's pretty much par for the course, so we shouldn't have been surprised. Honestly when he was running late I was hoping he had forgotten and just wouldn't show up. lol
You should have just left and then if you heard any more about it, make it known that you waited 5 or 10 minutes after the scheduled time and determined that he was a no show.

But for some reason, just looking at the outside of the building, DS was totally freaking out about going on it. So we decided to not push too much and took him around to see the gags in the area instead.
I guess the car crashing through the wall could be intimidating.

DL-03-057

For a little comparison…
0775.jpg
Oh wow.... he's growing up.

Finally, we got DS to work up the courage to go on Roger Rabbit. Unfortunately by now the wait time had gone from something like 10 minutes to 20 or 25,
Naturally.

We would have to force him to go on rides he was “scared” of that I knew he would enjoy, and sure enough, he would love them. But I did feel bad a few times as we were those parents dragging a kid through the queue who was crying and saying he didn’t want to ride!
I don't blame you. We have to do that with DS too. I'd say as long as he isn't crying about it when he gets off, it is justified.

After Roger Rabbit, we decided we wanted a snack. We crossed over to Adventureland in search of a Dole Whip to share!
What? To share? You're doing it wrong.

Why is it that you can trip over a popcorn cart every 5 feet when you don’t want any, but when you’re looking for it, you can’t find it?! That’s what was happening here.
I noticed that too. We were looking for one all over the place in Frontierland one afternoon. I'm not even sure where DW ended up finding some popcorn, because she continued the search while I got in line for BTMRR with DS.

SMALL WORLD :love:

Toon Town is cute. Not much else I can say, I doubt I'm the target audience. But cute. Ya know? Hahah

The line for CarToon Spin is TERRIBLE! So dark and it felt never ending to me! The ride was pretty fun though!

Such cute pictures of DS in Toontown! I'm glad you were able to get him on Roger Rabbit and that he enjoyed it!

Oh no, I hope you find that popcorn!!

He really had fun playing around in Toontown. It's such a fun little area for young kids! Way better even than the Toontown that used to exist in WDW.

Who knew popcorn hunting could be so stressful?!

I love the Toontown pictures! I'm sad that I never got to see any of Toontown at WDW. It looks cute and very classic Disney!

I'm glad DS worked up the courage (with some coaxing...) to ride Roger Rabbit! My oldest is very nervous about anything "spooky" or dark, so I feel you on trying to get DS to ride.

Yum, that Dole Whip looks so good right now! Hope you found some popcorn during your journey!

Toontown in WDW was okay, but still nowhere near as big and interactive as Disneyland's version. Plus I love that some of the characters wander around there so you can get candid photos with them instead of just lining up or all of the Fab 5. It is definitely classic Disney, though!!

I don't know why he was so worried about it initially, probably just because it was something new. But the dark, spooky queue didn't help much. It's so hard when you know they would enjoy something if you could just get past something (in this case, the queue) and onto the ride.

It was definitely delicious, but I miss the pineapple/vanilla swirl option so much!!

Love Disneyland's Toontown! That is one of the things I remember most about going there 9 years ago. So much fun, even for adults, and lots of interactive things and fun theming. We must not have gone on the Roger Rabbit ride back then, so I look forward to trying that one! Glad you got DS to go, despite his hesitation.

That picture of baby vs. preschooler in the chair is amazing - he was so little! And now is so big! :eek:

I really hope you can track down some popcorn! popcorn::

It is such a fun area, I absolutely love that it is still a thing in Disneyland. It looks like it's supposed to be there, versus the WDW version that looked kind of thrown together during the time it was there.

I know!! It's depressing to see the growth put into such perspective there. He seemed to big at the time of our first trip and now I look at it and think what a little bitty baby he was then!

I guess the car crashing through the wall could be intimidating.

Haha I didn't think about it that way! You might have solved the mystery there.

Oh wow.... he's growing up.

I know! I think that every time I read a TR of yours too. :) It's so fun to see these kids "grow up" so to speak through TRs, but so depressing at the same time that so much time has passed and he has gotten so big!

I don't blame you. We have to do that with DS too. I'd say as long as he isn't crying about it when he gets off, it is justified.

Absolutely! In the two cases of rides we forced him to go on and he was crying through the queue the first time, he ended up loving so much that he asked to ride them over and over again.

What? To share? You're doing it wrong.

lol Yeah, you're right. I will pay a penance for that next trip...and have two Dole Whips for myself lol

I noticed that too. We were looking for one all over the place in Frontierland one afternoon. I'm not even sure where DW ended up finding some popcorn, because she continued the search while I got in line for BTMRR with DS.

It's crazy! I feel like they are just EVERYWHERE until I need one!

SMALL WORLD :love:

Toon Town is cute. Not much else I can say, I doubt I'm the target audience. But cute. Ya know? Hahah

The line for CarToon Spin is TERRIBLE! So dark and it felt never ending to me! The ride was pretty fun though!

Haha Yeah, I don't think I would enjoy Toontown quite as much without a little one in tow! While the rest of Disneyland may be fun for kids of all ages, Toontown has a very specific target demographic!

The ride is fun, but that queue definitely gives off a scary vibe and OMG YASSSSSSS it is SO long to walk through!!

Hah, we are still coercing our daughter onto new rides, and she's 12 years old!

Oh man, I'm sure that is frustrating! Hopefully DS grows out of it, but then DD is coming up right behind him and might be the exact same way! lol

Look at the picture of Paxton when he was little! I can't believe how grown up he is now in comparison! Wow. And in a couple weeks you'll have photos with your newest little. How time flies...

I'm glad Paxton enjoyed Roger Rabbit, despite the scary queue. I'm sure you wish he'd had the same reaction to Pirates. Although, I was oblivious and didn't know there were 2 drops on that version.

I hope you found popcorn soon! That's a bad situation to be in, when a kid is craving something and you can't find it anyplace!

Look at the picture of Paxton when he was little! I can't believe how grown up he is now in comparison! Wow. And in a couple weeks you'll have photos with your newest little. How time flies...

I'm glad Paxton enjoyed Roger Rabbit, despite the scary queue. I'm sure you wish he'd had the same reaction to Pirates. Although, I was oblivious and didn't know there were 2 drops on that version.

I hope you found popcorn soon! That's a bad situation to be in, when a kid is craving something and you can't find it anyplace!

I know, it's fun yet a little depressing to see how much he has grown in the context of Disney trips!

YES, I totally wish he would have loved Pirates! The thing about it was the queue didn't even really scare him, but the drops totally did even though I put my arm around him and said, "Hold onto me, the drop is coming" both times.

After crossing the plaza and entering DCA, the first thing we saw was Oswald the Lucky Rabbit meeting near the entrance! We detoured over there for a photo with him, but without popcorn, DS refused to get out of his stroller for a picture so it was just DH and me.

DL-03-072

DL-03-073

DL-03-074
How adorable is he?!

Then we got to the Storytellers statue where there was a Photopass photographer with no one waiting, and it was the same story. DS wouldn’t get out of the stroller for a picture without popcorn!!

DL-03-075

DL-03-076

Finally I just asked the photographer before we walked off where the nearest popcorn cart was, and luckily she was able to point one out to us just a few feet away. We hurried over there and got this kid his popcorn, and he was instantly a happy boy again!

DL-03-078

DL-03-079

We walked through some shops to give DS time to eat his popcorn.

DL-03-080

DL-03-081

After window shopping a bit, DS and I went to find a spot to sit outside of Tower of Terror while DH went to ride.

DL-03-082

DL-03-083

DL-03-084

DL-03-085

DL-03-086

Once DH was finished, we decided to go back to the Frozen Fun area to ride Monsters Inc. This was another ride DS cried that he was scared to go on all through the queue, then ended up loving!

DL-03-087
Passing the Monsters U meet and greet area along the way

DL-03-088

DL-03-089

DL-03-090

DL-03-091

DL-03-092

DL-03-093

DL-03-094

DL-03-095

DL-03-096

DL-03-097

DL-03-098

DL-03-099

DL-03-100

DL-03-101

DL-03-102

DL-03-103

DL-03-104

DL-03-105
DS ended up really loving this ride, and spoiler alert, it wasn't the last time we went on it. Which didn't bother me, because I love this ride as well. He ended up quoting it ALL the time, such as the safety spiel: "Please keep your hands, arms, feet, and tentacles inside the taxi." I actually wanted that to be the title of the TR but it was too long. lol And he loved the part that is also in the movie where the monster being interviewed says, "It picked me up with its mind powers and shook me like a doll." Only in DS's world, he was saying, "It picked me up with its man powers and shook me like a dog." We got a lot of laughs over that when he walked around quoting it!

Even though DS ended up enjoying the ride, his dramatics in the queue had put DH and me in a bit of a sour mood. DS was just not the happy Disney kid we are used to entertaining in the parks. It was only made worse when we exited Monsters Inc. and saw that the next Frozen Singalong show was about to start and I wanted to go in. DS pitched a total fit because he didn’t want to see a show, he wanted to ride something. This time it was bad enough that we left the queue before getting very far. I was pretty pissed, but after fussing at DS a little bit and letting him know that even though we were skipping it for the moment, that didn’t mean we were going to not see it at all for the whole vacation, we moved on and made our way to Paradise Pier to check out the wait for TSM.

Continued in next post...

On the way, we walked through Pacific Wharf and did the Bakery walkthrough.

DL-03-106

DL-03-107

DL-03-108

DL-03-109
OMG all that sourdough…I could eat it all!!!
Of course, the best part about visiting the bakery is the free samples of sourdough bread! DH and I had a great breakfast one morning on our anniversary trip at the Pacific Wharf Café of scrambled eggs in a sourdough bread bowl. It was SO good, and we really wanted to have it again on this trip, but with the park not opening until 10 am pretty much every day, we didn’t want to waste time eating a QS breakfast. Too bad, because that was a really good park breakfast!

After the tour, we went over to TSM

DL-03-110

DL-03-111

DL-03-112
I so missed riding California Screamin’ on this trip!!

DL-03-114

Despite the posted 30 minute wait, the line looked enormous. We didn’t want to chance it, so we moved on. We got over to Little Mermaid, and DS wanted to ride, but DH was so annoyed with his behavior, he decided to sit out so it was just DS and I for this ride.

Once DS and I came off Little Mermaid, we continued around to Cars Land so that DH and DS could take a spin on Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree.

DL-03-115

DL-03-116

DL-03-118

DL-03-119

DL-03-121

DL-03-123
A quick stop at Fillmore’s

Then we decided to head back to Bug’s Land. The construction walls around the old Luigi’s Flying Tires had some correspondence from Luigi & Guido that was pretty cute.

DL-03-124

Bug’s Land quickly became our “go-to” spot in DCA later in the day when lines were kind of long in other parts of the park. We knew it was stuff DS enjoyed and that it wouldn’t take long to get on and off of the attractions. So this is not the last time you will see photos from this area!

First up, we did the Chew Chew Train again.

DL-03-125

DL-03-126

DL-03-127

Not much to say about that one really. Then DH and DS took a spin on the bumper cars again. Of course, this was one DS really enjoyed because he got to drive the car.

DL-03-129

Untitled

As we walked from ride to ride, DH and I were discussing what to do with the rest of the day. We were about ready to leave the park, so we talked about maybe leaving and going to a restaurant offsite for dinner and calling it a night early. It seemed like from DS’s attitude he probably shouldn’t have skipped his nap that day! We decided first to round out Bug’s Land by riding Ladybug Boogie and Flik’s Flyers.

DL-03-130

DL-03-131

However, as we were walking out of the Bug's Land area intent on leaving, the Pixar Play Parade was heading down the street. So now we had to decide...hurry out of the park trying to beat the parade, or stay to watch?

UP NEXT: Should We Stay or Should We Go?

Then we got to the Storytellers statue where there was a Photopass photographer with no one waiting, and it was the same story. DS wouldn’t get out of the stroller for a picture without popcorn!!
Wow... stubborn. I can relate. DD is the same way.

Finally I just asked the photographer before we walked off where the nearest popcorn cart was, and luckily she was able to point one out to us just a few feet away. We hurried over there and got this kid his popcorn, and he was instantly a happy boy again!
Thank goodness...

Once DH was finished, we decided to go back to the Frozen Fun area to ride Monsters Inc. This was another ride DS cried that he was scared to go on all through the queue, then ended up loving!
So maybe he has a fear of Taxis... you know, Roger Rabbit, Monsters Inc. Common denominator here.

But I'm glad he ended up liking it!

Only in DS's world, he was saying, "It picked me up with its man powers and shook me like a dog." We got a lot of laughs over that when he walked around quoting it!
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

This time it was bad enough that we left the queue before getting very far. I was pretty pissed, but after fussing at DS a little bit and letting him know that even though we were skipping it for the moment, that didn’t mean we were going to not see it at all for the whole vacation, we moved on and made our way to Paradise Pier to check out the wait for TSM.
Oh no. I'm sorry he was acting like that. Not fun at all.

Despite the posted 30 minute wait, the line looked enormous. We didn’t want to chance it, so we moved on. We got over to Little Mermaid, and DS wanted to ride, but DH was so annoyed with his behavior, he decided to sit out so it was just DS and I for this ride.
So he stuck you with DS and went and snuck a ride in on California Screamin' single rider line, right?

Then we decided to head back to Bug’s Land. The construction walls around the old Luigi’s Flying Tires had some correspondence from Luigi & Guido that was pretty cute.
I'm going to miss that ride... If I ever get back out there.

Not much to say about that one really
Accurate summary and well said! :rotfl2:

However, as we were walking out of the Bug's Land area intent on leaving, the Pixar Play Parade was heading down the street. So now we had to decide...hurry out of the park trying to beat the parade, or stay to watch?
Tough call. I wouldn't blame you for leaving, but it is hard to leave a Disney parade. What's a few more minutes just to watch the parade. Surely seeing all the characters dancing and going past will keep DS entertained and happy.

Right???

Right??? :confused3 :eek:

the first thing we saw was Oswald the Lucky Rabbit meeting near the entrance!
That's a pretty cool character to meet!

Then we got to the Storytellers statue
I had no idea that even existed!

We hurried over there and got this kid his popcorn, and he was instantly a happy boy again!
Whew, glad you got it. popcorn::

DS ended up really loving this ride, and spoiler alert, it wasn't the last time we went on it.
That looks super cool!

Sorry DS had such an attitude going on. I hope it improves.

I love that even though DS wanted nothing to do with the PP spots, you and DH still did them! Who needs the kids to cooperate when you can get a few pictures.

Glad you found some popcorn, though!

It sounds crazy, but the Monsters Inc ride is one of the rides that makes me want to go to DL/CA. It just looks so cool!
"Shake like a dog..." That's hilarious.

Sorry you had to miss the Frozen show. It can be so much easier when kids are young and don't have an opinion on what they want to do. Having to follow a young child's wishes can be tough.

Hmm, parade or no parade, curious to see what you decided on.

I always assumed that kids get easier as they get older. No, they are just difficult in different ways. I now suspect the only point they get easier is when they move out. (IF they move out.) Looks like you had a good day nonetheless. Seems like you did a lot.

Oh, love the Oswald picture! What a cool character meet! I'm not sure he meets anywhere in WDW?

I'm glad you finally got DS his popcorn! That stuff is pretty good!

I love your stroller tag? Did you make it yourself or did you download it?

I'm sorry DS was in such a mood. We've definitely had those times where one of the boys had an attitude that made it hard to enjoy the day. It does seem like the day improved once you reached Cars Land and Bugs Land!

Excited to read about where your evening took you!

Wow... stubborn. I can relate. DD is the same way.

He can be SO stubborn sometimes! But I didn't let it ruin my time, we still took our pictures! lol

Thank goodness...

So maybe he has a fear of Taxis... you know, Roger Rabbit, Monsters Inc. Common denominator here.

But I'm glad he ended up liking it!

I think he really just wanted to drive us completely nuts.

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Oh no. I'm sorry he was acting like that. Not fun at all.

So he stuck you with DS and went and snuck a ride in on California Screamin' single rider line, right?

That's entirely possible, but no photos means no proof!! lol

I'm going to miss that ride... If I ever get back out there.

DH and I rode it when we went for our anniversary and liked it, but I think DS would have enjoyed it even more had he ever had a chance to ride it. Hopefully whatever they put in its place is even better!

Accurate summary and well said! :rotfl2:

Tough call. I wouldn't blame you for leaving, but it is hard to leave a Disney parade. What's a few more minutes just to watch the parade. Surely seeing all the characters dancing and going past will keep DS entertained and happy.

Right???

Right??? :confused3 :eek:

We shall see...

That's a pretty cool character to meet!

I enjoy the character meets more in DL just in general, but this is definitely one that puts it over the top when compared to WDW.

I had no idea that even existed!

I love it! It's like an updated Partners statue for DCA. :goodvibes

Whew, glad you got it. popcorn::

I had never been so happy to see a popcorn stand in all my life!

That looks super cool!

Sorry DS had such an attitude going on. I hope it improves.

It was definitely a trying trip. I think this was really the first time DS had exercised his opinion of what we did, whereas in the past he was content to pretty much go along with whatever we wanted to do. And exercise it he did! It got very very frustrating at times, especially at the Frozen Singalong. He was just cutting up so much and I didn't want to bring him in there and have him continue causing a commotion once we were inside. As much as I love Disneyland and can't want to go back and had a GREAT time on this trip, it just wasn't my favorite because DS was so difficult for so much of the trip. We need a do-over!

I love that even though DS wanted nothing to do with the PP spots, you and DH still did them! Who needs the kids to cooperate when you can get a few pictures.

Glad you found some popcorn, though!

It sounds crazy, but the Monsters Inc ride is one of the rides that makes me want to go to DL/CA. It just looks so cool!
"Shake like a dog..." That's hilarious.

Sorry you had to miss the Frozen show. It can be so much easier when kids are young and don't have an opinion on what they want to do. Having to follow a young child's wishes can be tough.

Hmm, parade or no parade, curious to see what you decided on.

Absolutely! I didn't want that little sourpuss ruining my time!! Lol

I had never been so happy to find a popcorn cart in my entire life.

Not crazy at all! I love that the parks are not carbon copies of each other and that there are attractions unique to each park. Monsters Inc is a really great dark ride!

He was definitely letting us know he had an opinion, and that opinion was that he absolutely hates shows and just wants to do rides! I can appreciate that, because rides can be a lot more fun, but he was so over the top about it and I didn't want him causing a commotion inside of a show. But he definitely had to suck it up a few times after that and do some things that weren't his idea.

I always assumed that kids get easier as they get older. No, they are just difficult in different ways. I now suspect the only point they get easier is when they move out. (IF they move out.) Looks like you had a good day nonetheless. Seems like you did a lot.

:rotfl: Geez, that's what I have to look forward to?! Despite DS's attitude, we did have a great time and a great trip overall. It just could have been way better if he wouldn't have acted so bratty! With the pretty low crowds, only 2 parks, and 5 days there, we were definitely able to get a lot done.

Oh, love the Oswald picture! What a cool character meet! I'm not sure he meets anywhere in WDW?

I'm glad you finally got DS his popcorn! That stuff is pretty good!

I love your stroller tag? Did you make it yourself or did you download it?

I'm sorry DS was in such a mood. We've definitely had those times where one of the boys had an attitude that made it hard to enjoy the day. It does seem like the day improved once you reached Cars Land and Bugs Land!

Excited to read about where your evening took you!

Nope, Oswald is exclusive to DCA as far as I know. It's a great little character meet!!

I got the stroller tag ride here on the DIS! There's a DIS'er who makes them. Here is her request thread: http://disboards.com/threads/marions-license-plate-stroller-tags-only-do-not-quote.2802827/

She is usually pretty quick, and we have gotten a different design done for every one of our trips! That reminds me, I probably need to figure out which one we want for October and get it requested... Then we just print out 2 copies so I can put it front and back, then DH laminates it at work. I punch a couple holes in the tops and use zip ties to attach it to the stroller handle.

DS was definitely pushing the limits on this trip, which was very frustrating for DH and I. We still had a great time overall, but it was difficult at times.

When I left off we were leaving Bug's Land with the intention of leaving DCA, grabbing dinner offsite, and calling it a night early. But really, who can leave when running into a Disney parade?! Since we had stumbled across it and hadn’t really planned on making time for it any other day, we decided to grab a spot and watch. It was a really fun parade with a catchy song that I still overhear DS singing to himself sometimes while he is playing.

First up was Monsters U.

DL-03-133

DL-03-134

DL-03-135

DL-03-136

DL-03-137

DL-03-138

DL-03-139

DL-03-140

Then the Incredibles.

DL-03-141

DL-03-142

DL-03-143
They don’t have a fire breathing dragon, but they have Jack Jack!

DL-03-144

Up next was Nemo & friends. They were the same style puppets used in the stage show at Animal Kingdom.

DL-03-145

DL-03-146

DL-03-147
DH couldn’t get a photo of it, but he did inflate!

Then came Flik & friends from A Bug’s Life. We had sure spent a lot of time with these guys already in just two days, so DS was happy to see them. Come to think of it, I don’t think he has ever seen the movie. I might have to correct that. He would probably love it!

DL-03-148

DL-03-149

DL-03-150

DL-03-151

Always a crowd pleaser, Toy Story! These floats were so fun!

DL-03-152

DL-03-153

DL-03-154

DL-03-155

DL-03-156

DL-03-157
The acrobats on each side were AMAZING!

DL-03-158

DL-03-159

DL-03-160

And to close it off, DS’s favorite movie, Cars.

DL-03-161

DL-03-162

DL-03-164

Since we had ended up spending more time in the park, we decided to just go ahead and eat before leaving. We headed to Paradise Garden Grill, where DS was acting super silly while waiting for DH to get our food.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Continued in next post...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter