• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does this plan make sense?

Viator80

Mouseketeer
Ok, Im a complete disney newbie, but Im trying to make a plan for our epcot day. We have 2 boys ages 7 and 3. & yr old is 49in and 3 yr old 45 in. (both tall) Anyway, my husband wont be able to meet up with us until about 10:30-11 with park opening at 9:00 and doesnt want to miss anything too good, so Im trying to work in other things first thing. I know that tt and soarin are priorities though. So I was thinking of this. Is this feasible? or totally off? I just have no clue. :confused3

- Fastpass test track
- Innoventions West
- Epcot Character spot
- Test track
- Mission Space
- Fastpass Soarin
- Lunch/Break
- The Seas (Nemo, Turtle Talk)
-Soarin?
- Spaceship Earth
- Sum of All Thrills (innovations East)
- World Showcase
- Captain EO around 5:30
- Living with the Land around 6:00, Dinner at 7:00

The first issue I see right off the bat is that you won't be able to get FPs for your husband until he is in the park.

You are also doing a LOT of criss-crossing back and forth.

Unless you plan to ride TT and Soarin' twice, or you don't mind waiting a bit longer, your husband is going to have to miss something.

Your biggest problem is that you won't be able to get a FP for him for anything until he's actually there at the park with you.

The other thing I'd mention is that you drop in World Showcase like it's any other attraction, but it's actually an enormous area that will take you some time to take in.

I'm not sure when you're going, but if the bigger attractions are off-limits until late morning, I'd probably suggest knocking out the character spot and sum of all thrills (if DH doesn't care about that) right off the bat, since they can both generate longer lines in the middle of the day. Might want to think about getting Mission Space out of the way, too. As soon as DH arrives, get one of your TT/Soarin' FPs, and at the earliest opportunity (2 hours later or the start of the return time, whichever is shorter), get the other FP.

Everything else on your list will have manageable waits pretty much all day, so you can do them at your leisure.

I understand about World showcase. I just figured we'd hit what we could until it got close to dinnertime. Didnt really make a plan for it is why I just put it in there like that.

Here's my suggestion. Take it as you will... it's just that, a *suggestion*

1) Epcot Character Spot
2) Sum of All Thrills
3) Mission Space
4) Meet DH at The Land- have DH grab fastpasses for Soarin
5) You and the kids ride Journey into the Imagination
6) Have DH meet up with you again, and experience Captain EO
7) Seas with Nemo and Friends, and Turtle talk with Crush
8) With any luck, your return window for Soarin' will be open, and you can go back and ride Soarin. If not, go explore the other side of Innoventions.
9) Go grab FPs for Test Track. If you're not eligible for FP, ride it standby if the line less than 30 minutes.
10) Go explore the World Showcase. Be sure to enjoy Maelstrom (Norway) and The Three Caballeros (Mexico). Do the Agent P adventure as well. It's a great way to make the world showcase "accessible" to the younger crowds!

The world showcase has SO MANY great options for a quick lunch. But remember your 7PM dinner is going to be pretty heavy!

11) If you FP'd Test Track, hopefully your window is open now. Go Ride it!
12) Head back to The Land- hit Living with the Land and the Circle of Life environmental fable before your ADR.
13) Spaceship Earth on your way out of the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter