Does this mean we aren’t going to the mountains? ** 3/6 Link to new PTR**

Yeah Bill! I hope you all had a wonderful dinner....I still haven't been to Park Fare!

I haven't been posting much on this report because I get very angry with Josh and how he treats you Tracy and since he is your son I've been going the "if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything" route.

Oh Tracy, that Bill is definitely a prize. I'm so glad you got past this hiccup and got to go see the kids at Park Fare. Can't wait to see how Princess Hannah and Christian enjoyed the show.

Yep, he's a sweetheart!! What a peace-maker! :love: I'm so glad you guys were able to go all together to dinner! That dress is fabulous - we have an outfit made out of that same material but that dress is just precious....she looks so happy! :cutie:

Sara

Aw Tracy! I'm so glad you guys were able to work it out and that you and Bill joined the family for dinner. I'd hate for you to miss the kids experience. I'm glad I read both of these last installments together because I was upset with Josh and didn't like seeing you so sad. :) I'm so glad that Josh apologized to both you and Bill and I hope it was the last incident of the trip. Bill is a fabulous man. :love:

That Bill. :lovestruc He's a keeper, and kudos for Josh for apologizing.

Bill is my hero :love:. He got through to Josh when I couldn't seem to.

Yeah Bill! I hope you all had a wonderful dinner....I still haven't been to Park Fare!

I haven't been posting much on this report because I get very angry with Josh and how he treats you Tracy and since he is your son I've been going the "if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything" route.

Hi Heidi. I knew talking about the good, the bad, and the ugly would upset some people, I just wasn't going to sugar coat anything. I am so sorry it has upset you :hug:.

Oh Tracy, that Bill is definitely a prize. I'm so glad you got past this hiccup and got to go see the kids at Park Fare. Can't wait to see how Princess Hannah and Christian enjoyed the show.

Princess Hannah was on Cloud 9 that night :rotfl:.

You're making me cry Tracy! Well I guess Bill is making me cry...

I cried the day it happened, I cried typing it out :hug:.

He is wonderful, isn't he?

Yep, he's a sweetheart!! What a peace-maker! :love: I'm so glad you guys were able to go all together to dinner! That dress is fabulous - we have an outfit made out of that same material but that dress is just precious....she looks so happy! :cutie:

Sara

Hi Sara. Piper made beautiful outfits, she is so great! Isn't that material amazing. Pictures just don't do it justice, in person it looks like it has glitter on it and it shimmers.

Aw Tracy! I'm so glad you guys were able to work it out and that you and Bill joined the family for dinner. I'd hate for you to miss the kids experience. I'm glad I read both of these last installments together because I was upset with Josh and didn't like seeing you so sad. :) I'm so glad that Josh apologized to both you and Bill and I hope it was the last incident of the trip. Bill is a fabulous man. :love:

Hi Michelle. I didn't want to have too much time between these installments. I wanted to make sure people knew Josh apologized and how he and Bill connected. You are right about Bill being fabulous. I am so lucky to have him.

:hug: It's fine to love him, just remember he is MINE and I will fight anyone for him :lmao:.

:rotfl: I don't know about that, Tracy...I think I'll take you on! Bill sounds like such a great man, inside and out...you are so, so lucky :lovestruc

100_2151.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

She was so happy to be a “princess”, she was smiling all the time.

What a pretty princess she makes!! You really made her night with that tiara and the dress from the DISboutiquers is fabulous!

Hannah is a princess and Bill is a true prince.

I love him too. :lovestruc

:goodvibes Perhaps we should let Bill take a shot at calming things down in the Middle East!

I can't wait to see how the stepsisters react to that tiara!!!

Kathy

Sounds like your DHS day was great; so sorry about what happened at AK. :hug: I cried a little when I read about Bill and Josh's talk. I'm looking forward to hearing about dinner.

Denise

I would never want you to sugar coat it! I just want to kick your son in the asp sometimes!!!! lol

Hannah's dress is SO cute! Love Love Love it!

I'm glad Bill was able to calm things down for both of you. I have to admit... tears came to my eyes reading it. I can imagine how difficult that must have been to go in their and face both of them after. I know how hard it is to deal with my brother after one of those kinds of fights. :hug: So glad you are not letting this ruin your trip.

We are planning a big family trip in October or November of 2011 and my mom wants to take my niece (brother's daughter). I'd love to have her there but I do NOT want him there. Disney is my special place and I don't want him to ruin it. I dont even care if its selfish. Disney is about leaving our problems behind and just having fun. I can't stand for someone to ruin it.

However, my in-laws will be going and I am already dreading the smoking sections.:headache: I think I will just tell them we are going to do this, this and this... if you want to come with us GREAT, if you want to go smoke then call us and we will meet up.

Oh Tracy Bills words were simply amazing, you are so lucky to have such a wonderful man and I'm so pleased that Josh did what he said :hug:

Awww Hannah looks adorable and I love the photo of Josh kissing her hand :goodvibes

:rotfl: I don't know about that, Tracy...I think I'll take you on! Bill sounds like such a great man, inside and out...you are so, so lucky :lovestruc

I am very very lucky :goodvibes.

What a pretty princess she makes!! You really made her night with that tiara and the dress from the DISboutiquers is fabulous!

Hannah is a princess and Bill is a true prince.

I love him too. :lovestruc

:goodvibes Perhaps we should let Bill take a shot at calming things down in the Middle East!

I can't wait to see how the stepsisters react to that tiara!!!

Kathy

Hannah really loved that dress. You are right about Bill being a prince. When he sends me an email he signs it PC :love:(Prince Charming). Bill would sit in on some peace talks :rotfl:.

Sounds like your DHS day was great; so sorry about what happened at AK. :hug: I cried a little when I read about Bill and Josh's talk. I'm looking forward to hearing about dinner.

Denise

:hug:Thanks for reading. Bill makes me cry all the time.

I would never want you to sugar coat it! I just want to kick your son in the asp sometimes!!!! lol

Aww Heidi, I feel the same way :rotfl2:.

Hannah's dress is SO cute! Love Love Love it!

I'm glad Bill was able to calm things down for both of you. I have to admit... tears came to my eyes reading it. I can imagine how difficult that must have been to go in their and face both of them after. I know how hard it is to deal with my brother after one of those kinds of fights. :hug: So glad you are not letting this ruin your trip.

We are planning a big family trip in October or November of 2011 and my mom wants to take my niece (brother's daughter). I'd love to have her there but I do NOT want him there. Disney is my special place and I don't want him to ruin it. I dont even care if its selfish. Disney is about leaving our problems behind and just having fun. I can't stand for someone to ruin it.

However, my in-laws will be going and I am already dreading the smoking sections.:headache: I think I will just tell them we are going to do this, this and this... if you want to come with us GREAT, if you want to go smoke then call us and we will meet up.

I understand about Disney being your special place, it is ours too that is one of the reasons I was hesitant to take Josh, but the good memories far outweigh the bad.

I think you have a good idea about having them call and meet up with you after they smoke.

Oh Tracy Bills words were simply amazing, you are so lucky to have such a wonderful man and I'm so pleased that Josh did what he said :hug:

Awww Hannah looks adorable and I love the photo of Josh kissing her hand :goodvibes

I cried that night after Bill showed me what he wrote. He truly loves Josh and I am so very lucky to have him in our lives. That picture is one of my favorites of the trip.

Sorry that Josh was giving you so much trouble!! Bill is an amazing man, what he wrote to Josh brought tears to my eyes. Hannah's dress was beautiful!! Can't wait to read how dinner went at Park Fare for the guys!

Melissa

Sorry that Josh was giving you so much trouble!! Bill is an amazing man, what he wrote to Josh brought tears to my eyes. Hannah's dress was beautiful!! Can't wait to read how dinner went at Park Fare for the guys!

Melissa

What Bill wrote still brings tears to my eyes. He truly loves Josh, I think that is hard for Josh since he doesn't get that kind of love from his Dad :sad1:.

Our buzzer went off and we headed to check in:

100_2160.jpg

100_2161.jpg

We took our picture and would have purchased it actually if they could have photoshopped Bill’s eyes open, but alas they can’t do that kinda thing :sad2:.

We were seated, the great server took our drink order, and waited for things to start happening. We arrived right when Prince Charming was in our area. Hannah was a little shy at first:

DSC00107.jpg

Then they all got a picture with him:

DSC00109.jpg

He signed the kid’s autograph books then it was time for dancing. Lady Tremaine started to look for a prince for Anastasia. She came by our table when Josh was at the buffet so he didn’t see Abbey and I hand Christian over to her. He was grabbed for a dance:

We were all laughing so much. Josh came back to the table in the middle of it and gave us a “what the …” look. After the dance was over the Stepmother said if Abbey wanted to get rid of that one (Josh) she would take him for her other daughter. Abbey and I were just dying laughing.

Christian doesn’t look traumatized to me:

100_2167.jpg

After the dancing Cinderella came to our table, Hannah was very happy to see her:

100_2170.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

It was Lady Tremaine’s turn. She was a riot.

DSC00126.jpg

DSC00127.jpg

The server brought a cupcake to Hannah, which was kind of odd because Christian was the one with a birthday button on?

100_2179.jpg

Drizella followed her Mother, she was smiling at me while Hannah was smiling at Abbey:

100_2183.jpg

She signed the kids autograph books then Anastasia came to our table. She had to show Hannah how to pose:

100_2184.jpg

100_2185.jpg

DSC00138.jpg

I absolutely LOVE how they smile!! It would be fun to be one of the stepsisters!

I had to take a picture of the light fixture:

DSC00139.jpg

Hannah on her 3rd cup of chocolate milk, the server kept telling Abbey how many ounces Hannah had drank and Abbey said it was ok. That started to annoy me. Abbey is her mom it was up to her what and how much Hannah drank:

DSC00140.jpg

Josh loved the desserts and wanted us to take pictures to show his grandpa, he couldn’t get over how big the berries were:

100_2188.jpg

Cinderella came back around. I love how Hannah is just staring at her while Cinderella is checking out the covers of the autograph books:

DSC00146.jpg

In deep conversation:

100_2192.jpg

Then Cinderella took a picture with Bill:
DSC00149.jpg

Dinner finally ended and we left the restaurant. We took potty breaks and I when I came out of the bathroom the right back wheel on Bill’s chair looked dangerously low. I started to panic.

Next installment… would Bill’s chair be ok?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter