Does the WL have Jr. suites on the concierge level?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by DisneyCosmo, Aug 29, 2005.

1. DisneyCosmo

DisneyCosmo Earning My Ears

Just wondering. Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. CaliforniaDreaming

CaliforniaDreaming #1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert

No they do not, however I do remember someone saying that they were able to add concierge privlidges to their deluxe room at check-in. :)

4. DiscussDisney

DiscussDisney Let the magic begin!

Hi,
    I am the one that checked the Best Rates for you earlier. One of the quotes I received was for a Concierge Deluxe. So I guess that rate is for a Deluxe with concierge privileges.

5. CJ123

CJ123 Earning My Ears

Are you sure that JD means concierge deluxe - disney cm did not seem to indicate this.

6. kath1210

kath1210 DIS Veteran

When I was checking Best Rates, I saw Concierge-JD. I clicked on the link for more information, but the screen came up blank. I assumed it was a Junior Deluxe Concierge room - is this wrong?

7. CJ123

CJ123 Earning My Ears

Yes, I believe that it is. I just called again. The CM said that the deluxe rooms are coded JS. The JD just means concierge and you can request the usual (two queens, one queen with bunks or king).

Hope this helps. I wish i was wrong.

8. TammiMcMan

TammiMcMan Hai Majide

A Disney reservationist answered this question on another thread. It is simply a room code that they use in their system. It does not mean deluxe. Here's a link to that thread, http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=898486 .

Tammi