Does the WL have Jr. suites on the concierge level?

No they do not, however I do remember someone saying that they were able to add concierge privlidges to their deluxe room at check-in. :)

Hi,
I am the one that checked the Best Rates for you earlier. One of the quotes I received was for a Concierge Deluxe. So I guess that rate is for a Deluxe with concierge privileges.

Are you sure that JD means concierge deluxe - disney cm did not seem to indicate this.

When I was checking Best Rates, I saw Concierge-JD. I clicked on the link for more information, but the screen came up blank. I assumed it was a Junior Deluxe Concierge room - is this wrong?

Yes, I believe that it is. I just called again. The CM said that the deluxe rooms are coded JS. The JD just means concierge and you can request the usual (two queens, one queen with bunks or king).

Hope this helps. I wish i was wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter