Does the ship sell disney animation items?

Dizneycruiser

Keyblade master
Or in other terms, does the ship have Disney cruise cels? If they do, are they $300? And, does the ship sell big figs? If you could respond, that would be great! :thumbsup2

I have seen animation cells for sale onboard, but have no idea as to price. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

They have had some in the past. Have only been on 2 cruises, but they were there both times in the past. Usually sericels, it seems like I saw one for $295.? If memory serves me correctly. But they had cheapers ones too. Not many, maybe 6 in the shops, but on our last cruise, they had an auction I think it was, where they had lots of them. Very nice ones, limitied editions, Wonderful ones, but having paid for 6 of us to cruise, on the first ever Mexican riveria, I wasn't looking into buying any expensive cels. I wanted them, however, my DH told me to walk by real fast and don't touch, and don't even look :rotfl:

They usually have both cels and big figs in Treasure Ketch. Much more limited than you would see on land but a few. As minniemoms said they also have some in the on board auctions.

WDWLVR said:
They usually have both cels and big figs in Treasure Ketch. Much more limited than you would see on land but a few. As minniemoms said they also have some in the on board auctions.
Perfect thanks. I was planning on buying my first big fig and a cel. While we're on the subject, Does the ship sell cruise cels? Or is it just disney cels?

I think they had cruise ones. I can't remember, maybe I am thinking of the auction pieces. But you will like them...

Yes
You Can Buy Cell There Is Even A Silent Auction Where Limited Edition Cell's Are For Sale .
We Bought One Last Year Around 400$ And Another This Year At The Auction For Around The Same Price .
You Can Also Buy A Figurine Of Captain Mickey That You Can Find Only On The Disney Cruise Line For Around 60 $.

What is a big fig?

Are these "silent" auctions or actual auctions? How does payment work? Will they ship the item home for you?

They are real auction , you take a look at the pieces offered and your get to tag the pieces you're interested in , then your piece come up in the auction you bet on it we got a limited cell of castaway cay in this auction , I don't know why it's called silent auction since to my knowledge it's a real and live auction.
Lot's of variety like cells,paintings , captain cap with autograph ,autograph shirt of different sports , basketball with autograph ......
You are served champagne and mimosa free if you attend even if you don't buy.
:tongue: :tongue: You don't need to bother with what you buy they ship it home with no extra cost :cool1:

4 mickey said:
You are served champagne and mimosa free if you attend even if you don't buy.

How did I miss this one? - This should be added to the "What is the BEST cruise tip you ever learned from the Dis?" thread!!!!!!

I was shocked at all the art work, memorabilia, etc. on the ship up for auction - if the cruise wasn't so expensive - I would gladly have purchased a Winnie the Pooh portrait to hang in my living room!

the shop sells cels, they did have a captain mickey figure, i purchased that one a couple of years, i havent seen any big figures in a while, they have a art auction, a couple of times during the cruise, then on the last night they do sell some things for the lowest price that they started the auction with for each item

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter