• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does the OBB credit apply to European cruises 2015?

JLS

Avs Fan / DVC Member
Forgive me if this has been answered (no doubt it has), but I am confused. Does the OBB apply to the 2015 European cruises. Specifically I am wanting to book June 29 Norway/Iceland. I did not see any mention of blackout dates but I wasn't sure if there were not any blackouts or if there is no OBB credit at all.

Thanks.

Forgive me if this has been answered (no doubt it has), but I am confused. Does the OBB apply to the 2015 European cruises. Specifically I am wanting to book June 29 Norway/Iceland. I did not see any mention of blackout dates but I wasn't sure if there were not any blackouts or if there is no OBB credit at all.

Thanks.

Yes you can use your OBB for European cruises. No blackouts for those cruises.

There are no black-out dates on the Magic this summer!

Yes, you should get $200 OBC for any cruise 7+ nights regardless of itinerary. Sorry, I read that as asking about the OBC -- but you'll also get 10% OBB discount and reduced deposit.

Enjoy your cruise!

And we will see you on board if you choose to do that one! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter