Does the main street Starbucks take gift cards?

daisylove

<font color=purple>Met a DISboard Celebrity!<br><f
Just trying to decide what goes on my wallet what doesn't and I have a $25 gift hard to Starbucks. Thanks!

If you have a smart phone, there is an app for that. The starbucks app will track your cards so you don't have to carry it around and they just scan your phone.

Do they take fall back vouchers? .they were given to us for free drinks .... when we has a problem at another sbucks?. Vouchers say good for any drink any size
Thanks

We have a couple of cards for SB's, and I had said that we would NOT be visiting MSB, but the kids are wearing me down...

I don't really go to Starbucks at home because I don't drink coffee, but I get a ton of gift cards for some reason lol I know it's an easy and quick gift to get, but man! I have $60 right now that I combined to one card and I'll be taking it with us on our WDW trip, I figure between the 5 of us we can find stuff we like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter