• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does the Magic have...

videoman

Are we on the Magic yet?
Does the Magic have a midnight buffet? What day is it usally on a 7 night cruise and is it @ midnight?

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I can't remember exactly which days they have the midnight buffet, but they do have them and they start about 11:30pm and they don't call them midnight buffets. But they are really yummy!!

On the 7/3, there was a 10:15 buffet by the pool, food and desserts, with a huge dessert buffet at 11:30pm Friday.

Originally posted by bwbuddy
On the 7/3, there was a 10:15 buffet by the pool, food and desserts, with a huge dessert buffet at 11:30pm Friday.

Check out some recent navigators..you'll see the late night buffets listed under "other dining options" I believe. Barb and Tony have my May Eastern navigators on their site.

The magic had a dessert buffet at 11:15PM on Thursday night July 8. Unfortunately, not only was I stuffed from the Captain's gala, it conflicted with 70s night! I got a couple of nice pictures though before everything was eaten.
Robin M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter