Does the magic band include DP credits?

Bete

DIS Veteran
and if you make a change like canceling a ressie or whatever will the band know to give you the credits back?

We dont know yet. But speculation is that it will be able to access ALL parts of your package reservation (room entry, room credit card account if any, tickets, and dining plan if any) and there will be a tap to pay option at the restaurants.

I'm not sure I'm understanding the rest of the question. You don't pay with credits when you book a restaurant. You don't pay until you are actually at the restaurant. Your credits don't even exist until you check into the resort, so there's none for the restaurant reservation system to draw from. The way it's been explained, to pay with the band you will tap it to a scanner at the restaurant itself.

Thanks ,you are right. The credits aren't used until you do the meal. I had a dumb moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter