Does the CR 14th floor ...King Bed club have ??

tiger4me2

DIS Veteran
:flower3::flower3::flower3::goodvibes:goodvibesI have booked a 4 nights stay next week at the CR king bed club level (14th floor ) looking on the first page of the CR thread it shows a floor plan. I thought I read one room has shower only and other tub and shower. Both were facing the MK. I just got off the phone re confirming my requests and one being medical. He told me the VIP was a given which I knew. But said both rooms have a tub and shower. But one room facing the MK view and other Bay Lake view. I don't mind either one but would prefer MK if I can. He put the request in.

My question is he right ? Would hate to get down there and get a room with only a shower..my distaste of shower at times ( it is no big deal but I would hate to take away a room that a handicap person would need) any help will be appreciated.

Oh he did mention about the construction at the WL lol

Thanks

There are 2 king bed rooms on the 14th floor with MK view, one room has a shower only and the other has a tub and shower.

:thanks:

Here is a map of the 14th floor and there is also a great thread that will give you all the info that you need

http://www.disboards.com/threads/di...y-lake-tower-information-thread-2015.3248210/

Thanks but I already looked at this thread. But it shows the rooms facing MK while the IPO said one on each side. They also said both had a shower and tub. So I guess I will find out soon enough. I looked on the web and said the same thing two facing MK. Thanks for answering

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter