Does the Contemporary have a beach to watch the ELP?

dchronister

DIS Veteran
We have an 8pm ressie at The Wave on a MVMCP night, wishes are scheduled at 10 and the ELP is scheduled at 10:35. Does the Contemporary have a beach in which to watch the fireworks and then the water parade or a viewing area or should we hop on the monorail over to the Poly and watch from there? Thanks, Dena

The water parade is visible from the back side (facing WL/FW). Yes, there is a small beach. You'll want to watch the FW's from the 4th floor viewing area (outside, large balcony).

So there is an inside viewing area you can watch the fireworks from without having a reservation at California grill?

@dansdad
Are you "cheating" on CBR? lol
You are so knowledgeable about CBR I was surprised to see you here.
We are planning a stay in early 2018 specifically for youngest DGS birthday and I'm checking out the 411.
It's nice to know that you also know a lot about the CR!
So, can I ask... Are there any garden rooms that you would recommend over another?
We definately don't want the towers, and will have 4 adults and a 4 y/of in the room. What say you Yoda?
Thanks!

@dansdad
Are you "cheating" on CBR? lol
You are so knowledgeable about CBR I was surprised to see you here.
We are planning a stay in early 2018 specifically for youngest DGS birthday and I'm checking out the 411.
It's nice to know that you also know a lot about the CR!
So, can I ask... Are there any garden rooms that you would recommend over another?
We definately don't want the towers, and will have 4 adults and a 4 y/of in the room. What say you Yoda?
Thanks!

CBR is definitely our WDW home, but we have stayed at other resorts. We have not stayed in the Garden rooms yet. When my parents treated us to a trip we stayed in the tower. I would ask over on the CR/BLT FAQ Thread. Some very helpful folks over there that have stayed in the Garden rooms. I think you will enjoy staying here.

I have a 5:00 reservation at Wave. Can I still go to the 4th floor viewing area for Fireworks? Or does my meal have to be later in the evening to go there?

CBR is definitely our WDW home, but we have stayed at other resorts. We have not stayed in the Garden rooms yet. When my parents treated us to a trip we stayed in the tower. I would ask over on the CR/BLT FAQ Thread. Some very helpful folks over there that have stayed in the Garden rooms. I think you will enjoy staying here.
:thanks:
@dansdad!
Sparkle on!
I looked for the Contemporary thread and couldn't find it, now I know it is under "CR/BLT"
As always you're so helpful!
NonnaT

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest