Does the Boardwalk have....

lindsroc

DIS Veteran
Resort specific merchandise? Last time when we stayed at the Poly we got some great "Polynesian Resort" coffee mugs and xmas ornaments...just curious if the BW will have the same? Thanks

Was there a few weeks back. There was a reusable iced-coffee mug, a shot glass (both with Goofy on it), a windbreaker, a red polo, a luggage tag and a ladies tee shirt....if I remember correctly.

There's a very small shop inside the BoardWalk. Seems to me that I bought a resort T-shirt in there many, many years ago. I would check in there, as well as in the big shop out on the BoardWalk.

Was there a few weeks back. There was a reusable iced-coffee mug, a shot glass (both with Goofy on it), a windbreaker, a red polo, a luggage tag and a ladies tee shirt....if I remember correctly.

Word of warning. I bought the BWI polo a few trips back. After 1 washing (maybe 2) its virtually unwearable. I'd recommend buying one or two sizes larger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter