• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

does TGM offer park strategies for christmas?

mollyseven

Mollyseven
O.k I have purchased the TGM admission, but it is very overwhelming.
I did read his park days ...ones to avoid and ones with thumbs up for our christmas trip (22-30th..:santa: . i know i know) and I have planned our park days according to his recommendations.
Now I am wondering, is there somewhere on his site that even goes further and suggests strategies for once in that park for the day....like where to go first and what to avoid etc....? I know he suggests early am and then a break and going again later but i am concerned about parks closing and not getting back in....

any ideas?
anyone know how I can find this info on his site?
help?:confused3

Go over to the TGM site and post this in the forums there. Join the December vacation club if you haven't already. You'll get plenty of answers. There's also an article on Christmas touring.

I can give you the short version having been 7 of the past 8 years and heading back this year.

Get to the park at opening use EE if on site and do all the MUST SEE rides first. With the exception of Christmas and NYE you should not get closed out of any parks over the holidays. If you have not made ADR you are probably out of luck.

Expect it to be packed beyond belief, because it will be. But it is so much fun and the energy is great. Try to stop to enjoy the Xmas shows and decorations. Use the extra long hours to your benefit.

This year DD 12 & DD 16 are planning on staying in the MK with me till 3 AM,if I can stay awake.

See you on main street:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well well, thanks for the advice.
We are arriving on the 22nd and just plan on dd that night. But have 23 at DHS, 24th at MK and 25th at Epcot all planned. I DO have all my ADR's actually although I do want to skip our dinner plans at the Mexican restaurant and go to the boardwalk instead.
Although we swore we would never do the early mornings again .... it seems to be the way to go this time....gotta go early. I so DO love the nights at the parks though..... I may just have to go go go and rest when I get home!!!

thanks and see ya there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter