Does So.Cal schools have Feb. vacation week?

Caitsmama

<font color=darkorchid>Closet Hannah Montana Fan!<
Wondering on the crowds.. the UG says that crowds are bad during Washingtons Bday.. (Feb), Do So. Cal. schools have a feb. vacation week during this WBday? Just wondering.. Thanks! :) We are going in Feb, and going to be there during that week, and wondered on the crowd levels mid feb.

My kids school district does not have a vacation in February, they just get a long winter break (3 weeks at the end of December into January).

steph

More and more So Cal schools are giving the kids an entire week off for Pres Day. At least three days. It has become a very busy time at the parks. Have fun, whatever you decide;)

This year we had Friday, Mon, and Tuesday off. I think it's the same next year.

That's the week we traveled there this week - not realizing that many schools are off that week for a winter break. That whole week was pretty crowded. I was disappointed because I was expecting zero crowds. If you go ahead of time knowing that it will be crowded and follow HydroGuy's tips or use RideMax you should be fine. Good luck and have fun!!

Many schools across the country are doing this. Here in So Cal they are calling it Ski Week. So I would say that it would be crowded. I know that WDW sure is...

Well, unfortunately, that is the time we have to go.. So, i will just go expecting it to be crowded, and mabye hit the parks on the Weds, and Thurs.. as those seem to be the best bets... Figuring that schools may give the friday - tues off.. Either way, i am sure we will have a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter