Does Santa wrap the gifts in your home?

• Yes - he even uses his own special paper

• No - all the toys were set up ready to play

• Santa does not visit our home

• Other (please explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ktglads

DIS Veteran
Okay, please help settle a debate I have been having with my friends. Does Santa wrap the gifts in your house? He never did for my house - set up the presents so that we were able to just run into the living room and see everything that could be played with right then and there. I was just wondering what he did for majority of the people of the DIS.

Oh most definitely. How else would you get to unwrap your gifts??? :confused3

He always wrapped them in my house! And always with his own special paper!

Santa wraps in special paper and leave his gifts in a big sack near the fireplace.

Yes, he does. No special paper, right now, though, but our kids are young so have yet to question anything.

At our house, Santa only brings one or two special toys. These are not wrapped and are set out. The rest of the gifts come from Mom and Dad. Those gifts are wrapped. That is how it was when I grew up.

Stacy

Nope! Santa leaves his gifts out in a nice display and we see those first and play with them for a little while and then we unwrap the family gifts.

The only time Santa wraps is when dh (fireman) works Christmas Eve and doesn't get home in time to see the girls wake up. Santa wraps so daddy gets to see the excitement too! Of course we have to ask him to do this special for us when we see him at the mall.

This was discussed last year - and I like when I heard that for many people Santa did not wrap gifts. Less paper waste at our house. We wrap all the presents from Mom and Dad, and all the presents from relatives and friends.... but it was nice not to have all that additional paper......

In previous years Santa would wrap the presents - with his own gift wrap of course. But last year Santa did something nice at our house - he left all the gifts in a big red sack (just like the one Pottery Barn sold ;) ) They weren't taken out of the boxes tho. (would have fit better in the bag if they had been, hmmmm) And there were piles of books tied with red ribbon.

When I was growing up, Santa's presents were unwrapped - the stocking and two or three items, and everything from our parents was wrapped. In DH's house, everything was from Santa, and everything was wrapped. What we've done for our kids is wrap everything except stocking stuffers. This will be the first year none of our kids believe. :(

Growing up no - but in my own home now yes. DOn't know whay we started it but the kids like it. DD14 still pretends she believes and DS 11 is not so sure but hey it's part of the Magic of Christams!

Of course Santa doesn't wrap gifts - that's what elves are for.

Personally, I've never even heard of Santa's gifts not being wrapped, but judging by this thead I guess it's not uncommon.

As I look at rolls of partially used special Santa wrapping papers in the back of the closet, kind of wish our Santa didn't started wrapping years ago.

One year, DD made a comment how Santa's wrapping paper is similar to Mommy and Daddy's, I just explain Santa and Mommy have similar taste :)

Sue

We don't wrap here. SAnta gifts are ready to be played. That way Mom and Dad have a chance to wake up!!;)

Santa must know how much we love surprises and unwrapping gifts at our house, because that's how he leaves them.

Always wrapped! A huge part of the fun is the anticipation of guessing what is in all the bags and boxes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter