• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does SAMs club still have Disney gift cards with the bonus card?

smores

DIS Veteran
I used these at the parks over the summer and it was a good deal...thinking I may need to pick up more...

I know our sam's in dothan AL still does we used them earlier this year to pay on our trip !

I don't have a Sam's membership. Do you mind sharing how great of a deal this is? Would this be at other membership places such as Costco?

At my Sam's in the Pgh area, they all ran out of those holiday cards around February.

Right now they are selling a $75 dollar card with one of 12 vinylmation pins. Not sure how much they cost (maybe around $74). Not even sure they still have them.

I don't have a Sam's membership. Do you mind sharing how great of a deal this is? Would this be at other membership places such as Costco?

At Sam's last year they sold a $100 gift card for around $98 and it included a free $10 Disney Store Only that couldn't be used at all at WDW, only the Disney Store or Disney Store online.

It was a holiday themed card and at least my Sam's ran out of them around February. Some Sam's I think had them until summer.

People bought thousands of dollars worth and used them to pay off their trip and then used the $300 or so to buy clothes and other stuff before he trip.

My Sam's ran out of these in September, but I was able to get enough for tickets to MNSSHP and for part of our free dining package.

Ours here near Dayton, OH have the ones with pins for 74.98. I think that I am going to pick up a few because the pins are cute!

Ours here near Dayton, OH have the ones with pins for 74.98. I think that I am going to pick up a few because the pins are cute!

We have these now with the Vinylmation pins. The same pins were at the charecter for $3, so it's still a deal but not as good as the gift card.

Our Sam's ran out of the gift cards in August, probably b/c I bought all but 2 of them in July. :goodvibes We are in northeast TN and I have checked Sams in Knoxville, Johnson City, and Bristol. I also called the one in Asheville NC and they did not have the gift card ones either anymore.

About a month ago, I went to the Sam's in Pueblo, CO. All they had were the $50 cards for $48.

I asked this question too because we looked for them in NC and in MS (my parents looked for us) and someone responded and said the promo was over and Sam's was supposed to send whatever they had back. But some Sam's didn't send the rest back.

I asked this question too because we looked for them in NC and in MS (my parents looked for us) and someone responded and said the promo was over and Sam's was supposed to send whatever they had back. But some Sam's didn't send the rest back.

Maybe this why some Sam's had them way past the holiday and all of mine didn't have any after Feb.

I went to two Sam's over the past few weeks looking for these, but no luck. They did have the $75 ones with the free 3-d vinylmation pin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter