Does REAS show up on DCL reservation?

ndepaola

Mouseketeer
Good morning all,

We've added the REAS package to our reservation (after reading all the threads and finally deciding that being able to book early as first time cruiser made it worth the $$). We are booked through MEI - will the REAS will show up as part of our reservation on the DCL website?

It only matters because I want to be sure I can get online at 105 days out to book Palo, and I'm worried that if the DCL system doesn't know we have REAS, they won't let me book! :eek:

So - if I go to the "My Online Check-In" webpage, it says the check-in forms will be available 1/5/2008 for our 4/19/2008 cruise.

So - it looks like the system knows we have the REAS, even though it makes no mention of it anywhere in any of our reservation info.

:woohoo:

Am I just seeing what I want to see, or am I seeing the right thing?

We had the REAS for our last two cruises and it never showed up online. Our reservations have always opened up at 105 days so the system knows it just doesn't show up.

Haven't heard of this. Can you please tell me what is includes in the REAS and how to go about getting it. Thanks so much!

We have the package for our Nov. cruise and everything worked when I went to make my reservations at 105 days. For a first time cruiser it is definitely a good idea if you want to book brunch or tea at Palo.I checked yesterday and both of those are all booked and the window hasnt opened yet for first timers.

I never saw it anywhere on the DCL reservation itself online, but it was on the hard copy of the reservation they mailed to us (our TA) prior to sailing.
I was very pleased with the REAS package - it worked out great for us and well worth the money. I am trying to post photos of what we got, but am having troubles with it for some reason this morning. I'll keep trying.

I couldn't see any pricing when I looked at the link...

Here's a quesion. We have 10 adults. If my in-laws added this package to theirs, could they then secure Palo for brunch fo all of us earlier? Or would that not fly since only they had early privaleges? Just thinking outside the box at the moment...

I couldn't see any pricing when I looked at the link...

Here's a question. We have 10 adults. If my in-laws added this package to theirs, could they then secure Palo for brunch for all of us earlier? Or would that not fly since only they had early privileges? Just thinking outside the box at the moment...

My experience with booking is those only on the REAS package will be able to book the brunch for themselves. If I am incorrect, I am sure someone will quickly correct them.

I was not able to book ressies for my one DD who is not on our cat. 1 ressie so I am assuming it is the same situation with REAS.

Yeh, Once I thought about I realized there was probably NO way.

Maybe Dh and I will get it anyways! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter