Does Publix Deliver to the Resorts?

punkin712

DIS Veteran
We will be heading to WDW later this month to celebrate DH's birthday. I'd love to get a cake for him from Publix but we won't have a car. Any chance they deliver to the resorts? We're staying at BWV if that makes a difference. I know we can order a cake from Disney Floral and Gifts (he got me a cake for my birthday through them this past May), but he's from Tampa and a Publix cake was pretty much the must-have at every birthday party. Also, the cake he got me from Disney Floral and Gifts was quite small and ended up costing somewhere around $60!! :scared:

TIA!!

Publix has just started/is strting a delivery service here in the Tampa Bay area. It is not available in Orlando. Maybe the Grocery Serviceslike Garden Grocer, could pick up a Publix cake for you. I've never used one so I'm not sure if they will shop at a specific store or not.
It's worth a call to them. I know there's a minimum order but since you're staying at a Villa you could probably stock up on a few other things to make the minimum.

I agree with PP that one of the grocery delivery services like WeGoShop or Garden Grocer may be able to get a Publix cake for you. But Garden Grocer has a $40 minimum with a $12 delivery fee and WeGoShop has a higher delivery fee, I believe.

I just did a quick google and it looks like the closest Publix is on Apopka-Vineland Rd. Uber quotes the fare from BWV to this address as $15-$20 (one way) if you wanted to go yourself.

if its your first time using uber use this code xsrz7 , its worth $20 off your first ride , i used it and it worked perfectly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter