Does Princess Storybook always fill up so fast?

molenda

Earning My Ears
I called about 85 days ahead for the Princess Storybook breakfast and there was only one breakfast opening over a two-day period. It's not my ideal time, but I have 3 young girls so I would like to something with princesses. Is this typical? I thought from the UG to WDW that only CRT was hard to get in to? Will there be other openings later?

Just wondering..

It doesn't fill up as fast as CRT but it does fill up fast enough. I always call at 90 days if I want it to be safe.

Starting April 10, they will do breakfast, lunch and dinner and then it might even be easier then it is now.

Yes, it is second only to CRT. You will definitely need to call 90 days out, because when guests cannot get CRT, they will automatically be asked if they would like to try PSB if there are any tables still available.

When I booked CRT for our Dec. trip this year, I was asking how fast PSB booked as I needed to call for it later in the week. The cm told me to call first thing in the morning b/c it was booking up by mid-morning at that time. I called just like I did for CRT and got a cm who didn't understand why I wasn't shouting out my # of people or a time b/c she had CRT available- after it was over we both chuckled! She kept saying- what time? what time? I gave her a time and she still booked CRT- when she was going over the info. I corrected her and she said it was habbit! Anyway, from my experience, I'd call in the morning 90 days out. I have a friend who tried the afternoon of 90 days out and didn't get the day she wanted. Keep calling and trying though- maybe you'll get the day you wanted! princess:

I called yesterday morning at my 90 day mark at 8am for the PSB DINNER..We are not doing breakfast except for something quick in the hotel but I didn't have a problem at all getting it. she told me I could have anywhere from like 4 - 8:30 or something like that so I chose 5:30 pm only because I don't want the baby to get off of her normal eating routine . Good Luck!!!!

So far I have May 14 - Cinderellas Gala Feast
May 15 - PSB Dinner
May 16 - Ohana

May 19 Spirit of Aloha Show

Am calling back tomorrow for Olivia's for the 17th and will call back the next day for Liberty Tree Tavern for the 18th..

I did not realize there was so much work to go to Disney!!! It can be quite stressful!!! :)

jennifer293 said:
I called yesterday morning at my 90 day mark at 8am for the PSB DINNER..We are not doing breakfast except for something quick in the hotel but I didn't have a problem at all getting it. she told me I could have anywhere from like 4 - 8:30 or something like that so I chose 5:30 pm only because I don't want the baby to get off of her normal eating routine .

I figured lunch and dinner would be easy in the beginning since its a brand new thing. Congrats!

I am so excited as we go in under 60 days now and just called today for the Princess Breakfast in Epcot thinking there was no way we would get it.. Well I got it, granted they only could get us two tables with two at each table but said they would try to get them together and said to call back as it gets closer and they might be able to get us a 4 top.. I also got Donald Breakfast at AK, 1900 Park Fare Breakfast, Sci-Fi ressies, Pirate Treasure Hunt Cruise for the kids and Wonderland Tea Party.. I thought for sure I wouldn't get very many and I got them all!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter