Does park hopper have to be used in consecutive days?

heather6699

Earning My Ears
I don't know why I can't seem to find this answer...

If I have a 7 day park hopper pass can I use it over 8 days? Or does it have to be used 7 days in a row?

Thanks!!!

Unless it has the "no expiration" option, your WDW ticket will expire 10 days from first use. During that time, you may skip days of use if you wish. But anything left after the tenth day will be lost, unless the "no expiration" option is purchased.

Unless it has the "no expiration" option, your WDW ticket will expire 10 days from first use. During that time, you may skip days of use if you wish. But anything left after the tenth day will be lost, unless the "no expiration" option is purchased.

Magic Your Way tickets expire 14 days after first use, not 10.

David

If I have a 7 day park hopper pass can I use it over 8 days? Or does it have to be used 7 days in a row?

You can spread those 7 days out over as many as 14 actual days after the first day you use it. The clock doesn't start ticking until you enter a park with it.

David

OT: Water park fun, if added, may be interspersed -- before, during, among, and/or after the theme park days -- all fitting in the 14 day span if you do not have non-expiration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter