Does online check-in override previous requests made?

MarylandMom

Earning My Ears
I have read in the past that if you elect to do the online registration process, your previously made requests are no longer valid. Does anyone know if this is true? I know that the online registration process gives guests an opportunity to list some preferences, but not all possibilities are given or able to be requested online. Thanks in advance to those who may have insight!

I found some online check options were irrelevant to our resort - so I would always leave that part blank and just stick with my requests I made at tine of booing.

I have tried to "undo" my selection made during the on-line check-in process, but it won't keep the change after hitting save. I've given my TA my room requests and they have conveyed them to Disney. None of which are options to be selected during the on-line check-in process.

I never make online check-in requests unless they re-iterate what I've already noted on our reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter