Does MNSSHP start at 4 or 6?Why is everyone booking a PS at 5pm for MNSSHP?

w8ting4pooh

Commando planner
I keep seeing that everyone is booking their PS for 5ish. What can you do between 4pm (when we can get inside the MK) and the PS time of 5? Are there party events that begin at 4?

I booked my PS for 4pm - will I miss out on the fun by beginning our evening in the LTT? I can still change it...Please help!

The actual party starts at 7 p.m. But it seems generally understood that people with party tickets can get into the park as early as 4 p.m. (without using a regular park pass) and just do what you want, regular park things.

Guess 5 pm-ish seems a normal dinner hour to fill up everybody and then get a jump on park activities before the party. Even when the non-partygoers are directed out of the park and the party people are herded to Tomorrowland at 6 p.m. so the CM's can decorate the rest of the park for the party, the rides etc. are all up and running.

For me it just seems a good head start and full meal op without wearing out the kids too much before official party time!

MNSSHP starts at 7 PM. You can get in the park earlier than that if you have a PS for LTT. In previous years, they have let people in earlier without having to have a regular ticket, but that's not always the case. I like the atmosphere of LTT, which is why I made my PS there.

That's a good caveat Piglet, about not being able to bank on the early entry. LTT PS's are a good way to hedge your bets! (And get a hearty meal) :cool:

I always pick between 5:00 and 6:00 so that I'm done before the party starts at 7:00p Some people book even early to be done and get some rides done before the official start time. And then some don't do any PS and get there at 4:00p and just do all the rides they can and then get herded to Tomorrowland between 6:00p and 7:00p.

Originally posted by beattyfamily
I always pick between 5:00 and 6:00 so that I'm done before the party starts at 7:00p

Ditto! That is why we booked for 5:30 on Nov 30th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter