Does Michaels still honor AC Moore coupons?

Disneefun

DIS Veteran
I need to get a bunch of stuff at Michaels. I used my newspaper coupon there yesterday, but I got 2 AC Moore flyers in the paper yesterday with their coupons. (We don't have an AC Moore near here, or I'd just go there.) I know Michaels used to honor competitor's coupons, but when I was there yesterday, I didn't see anything in the store about it and there used to be a sign over the register. I didn't think to ask the cashier while I was there (duh). Does anyone know if they still honor AC Moore's coupons? Thanks.

I believe they still do, but can't be positive. Good luck.

You can also go to the Micheal's website and sign up for their email newsletter. Sometimes there are coupons in there.

I have had success using AC Moore coupons there, as well as JoAnn's. I never go to Michaels without a coupon!!

The do accept them but they have to be ones from the paper. They do not accept the printable AC Moore coupons from the internet.

The do accept them but they have to be ones from the paper. They do not accept the printable AC Moore coupons from the internet.

not true... I work p/t at Michaels...

as long as coupon are within dates specified we'll take internet ones from Joann's or ac moore.

We even have something to scan for other (i'm guessing for areas with other chain hobby stores that may have coups...)

The employees in my store always have a couple of something cause it's cheaper to buy snacks up front with coupon than our breakroom vending machine. :rotfl:

Long island Michaels stores will not take the printable coupons. The will take JoAnn & AC Moore coupons from their actual flyers.

My Michael's will take other stores including AC Moore and Joanns. You can use two coupons per visit (one Michaels and one from another store).

My AC Moore, on the other hand, has stopped taking more than one coupon per visit. Kind of annoyed about that! But they said people were taking advantage and coming in with a lot of coupons and using one per on $1 type items.

I'm lucky (or cursed for my budget)...I have Michael's, AC Moore & Joanns all less than 5 minutes from my house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter