Does MDE crash every morning or is just me?

skywaywaver

DIS Veteran
That little snowman Olaf and his error screen are really starting to annoy me. I got about a 1/3 of a way through my FP+ ressies and everything started crashing. Of course, I have an appointment I have to leave for at 8:30.

Does the site always crash like this or is just my luck that it's this morning?

Its really annoying.....I'm starting to think about cancelling my trip! Universal is starting to look better and better! Arghhhhh

That little snowman Olaf and his error screen are really starting to annoy me. I got about a 1/3 of a way through my FP+ ressies and everything started crashing. Of course, I have an appointment I have to leave for at 8:30.

Does the site always crash like this or is just my luck that it's this morning?

Me too-and I am up at 4 am on the west coast & need to be fresh to lead a corporate retreat today!

Keep refreshing & trying different browsers & devices but just get the dreaded Olaf!

Me too-and I am up at 4 am on the west coast & need to be fresh to lead a corporate retreat today!

Keep refreshing & trying different browsers & devices but just get the dreaded Olaf!

Ugh, at least I only have the dentist and food shopping!

I'm in the same boat! I got a little more than half of mine done before it went down. I tried the app and no go there either.

Midnight worked so much better for me. Less traffic I think... most aren't as dedicated to stay up late and do them!

I have not been able to access it since around 9:30 last night. Unable to make changes for today. Had planned on returning to the MK but after our evening at the Poly, we do not want to do so. :sad1:

I'm having issues and I basically have no fast passes. I was able to secure 1 7 dwarfs mine train and 1 frozen at the same time we have lunch reservations. Originally at 6:05 (central) there was NO availability then 5 minutes later there was some. I told my kids I'm going to be spending all freaking day trying to get fast passes. (and these are the 60 day out ones)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter