Does Magicical Express have seatbelts?

Mike77

Earning My Ears
Does the DME have seat belts. 6 & 3 YO I would never take them in a car with a seatbelt.

Thank you.

No seat belts. Buses are designed to be safe without them in the event of an accident. Just like school buses, city transit buses and inter-city buses. If you have a car seat with you you'll be asked to put it under the bus with the luggage.

PP is correct. No seat belts. Just as in school buses they are designed that way.
If you are hesitant there are other ways, you can rent a car or go by town car.

But in all honesty, hundreds, if not thousands of children ride on the ME buses everyday with no issue.

No seatbelts on the Disney park busses either. I'd be more concerned about standing on the park busses than no seat belts on DME.

DME buses are motorcoach (tour bus) style. Basically plush bucket seats. School kids take overnight bus trips in these types of buses all the time.

I'd be more concerned about standing on the park busses than no seat belts on DME.

I totally agree!!! If they are going to get hurt on a Disney bus, it would definitely be ones going to the parks rather than the nice bus that brings you to/from the airport! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter