Does Joe Biden suffer from Dementia?

I don't know...they get tired, they talk and talk. After a while - they must get excrutiatingly tired.

I mean, seriously - McCain called you and me one of his fellow prisoners the other day.

I don't think he has dementia - I think he's exhausted. As is Biden. As is Obama. As is Palin.

As is the American public. LOL.
Now THAT I can agree with. I have to hope that some of these posts lately are just gaffes due to exhaustion. ;)

I think all the gaffes make the campaign a little more tolerable. Some are pretty funny, some just make me shake my head and wonder how we ended up with any of these folks running for office.

*Don't forget about McCain and Spain. ;)

I don't know...they get tired, they talk and talk. After a while - they must get excrutiatingly tired.

I mean, seriously - McCain called you and me one of his fellow prisoners the other day.

I don't think he has dementia - I think he's exhausted. As is Biden. As is Obama. As is Palin.

As is the American public. LOL.

Yes and Obama said that "acorns don't fall far from the tree." Freudian slip??

And you've also stated on these boards that you personally believe that we found WMDs after invading Iraq and that the Moon landings were faked.

Just sayin'

Hey, weren't you banned from here?

FYI - there WERE WMD's in Iraq. And please show me where I said the moon landings were faked. Go ahead. When you find thee thread, youll notice that I never claimed that, rather I questioned the evidence. BIG difference. But, if I recall, before you were banned, you often took things out of context.

"Just the facts."

President Reagan was a gift to the world.

Yeah, the medical world. It made it chic to research Alzheimers. I liked his movies. His wife was an ok President.
"Gift to the world"??!!!!:rotfl2: :lmao: Surely you jest!!! He was an actor and he made you believe because you needed to, just like Miracle on 34th Street. Maybe if you wish hard enough, you'll get your dream house and your Mommy will treat you like a child again. Sweet story. Fantasy.

FYI - there WERE WMD's in Iraq.

For future reference, where were they? The few chemical weapons found were degraded small tactical weapons that everyone had forgotten even existed - all produced prior to 1991 - not a militarily significant presence at all - not even close. Definitely not what everyone expected to find based on Intel Estimates.

Effectively there were no WMD in Iraq.

Yeah, the medical world. It made it chic to research Alzheimers. I liked his movies. His wife was an ok President.
"Gift to the world"??!!!!:rotfl2: :lmao: Surely you jest!!! He was an actor and he made you believe because you needed to, just like Miracle on 34th Street. Maybe if you wish hard enough, you'll get your dream house and your Mommy will treat you like a child again. Sweet story. Fantasy.

Please be aware that G_d had to kill a kitty today based on the content of this post.

Yours in bereavement,

Mr Man :sad1:

cutekitty.jpg

Why, oh why must we allow the kittehs to die......because of our hate and intolerance..... :sad2:

Have any of you ever misspoke in your life? It seems as though we have a bunch of "perfect" DISers, considering some of the responses. Honestly, I feel empathy for both sides. They have spent a tremendous amount of time on the road talking to people, reporters, etc. and I imagine they are incredibly tired and do make mistakes sometimes. I am no McCain fan, but when he spoke at a rally yesterday and called attendees "my fellow prisoners", I am intelligent to know that he made a simple mistake. It was funny, and made me laugh, but even though I am not voting for his ticket I can't hold that kind of a gaffe against him. Now, there are some gaffes that we should hold against our candidates for POTUS and VP, but I think many of them listed here are just silly little mistakes and I can forgive someone for being human now and again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter