• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does it take more then one day to see everything at Seaworld>

captaindavidhook

<font color=green>Stay away from there<br><font co
I haven't been to SeaWorld in years and I'm thinking about visiting it next trip. I see they have a lot of great shows, animal experiences and some cool rides to offer. With it just being me, I enjoy taking my time and enjoying the landscape and atmosphere. I was curious to know how long it usually takes most people when they visit SeaWorld. If you wanted to see all the shows and do a tour or two, would you think I would need more then one day to visit? Thanks in advance.

If you are going to do any of the tours I would say yes, you will need more than 1 day. Even if the tour is limited in length (say 1 hour) you will need to show up at the meeting point ahead of time. Plus the tour may cause you to miss a number of the shows, depending on how they fall during your tour times. That said you could make it 1 day and just plan on possibly missing a particular show.

Last edited:
This was the perfect option for a one-day visit to seaworld. Truly the best recommendation I can give... you will not be disappointed. Make sure you get to the park early get on the very first roller coaster to the right....schedule the very first tour and let the magic begin. I hit the best shows in the park and got to eat and hit a majority of the rides. The backdoor passes....was like magic. BTW...this is an option that is not right in your face on the website...you must look a little but when you find it....BUY BUY BUY!

Expedition SeaWorld®: A Guided Tour
b2d8a89533ae4e96b8cbe66374d24853_27774-vip-tour.jpg

Your voyage begins as an expert tour guide navigates your group through SeaWorld® sharing insider tips and educational tidbits along the way. Your guided itinerary includes:

• Reserved seats to three of our amazing shows: One Ocean®, Blue Horizons® and Pet's Ahoy®
  • Feeding rays and sea lions
  • All Day Dining Deal -- includes a variety of food and drinks at our park restaurants (see All Day Dining Deal for details)
  • Quick Queue® Unlimited -- your front-of-the-line access to Manta®, Kraken®, Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin®, Journey to Atlantis®, Wild Arctic®, TurtleTrek® and Sky Tower before and after your guided tour.
  • This is a six-hour walking, guided tour of SeaWorld.
  • Children under 3, are free but need a tour reservation.
  • Small groups will be combined to form a tour group of about 12 guests.
  • Participants must check in the park’s Information and Reservation counter at least 30 minutes prior to the tour start time.
  • Tour times, prices and components are subject to change and availability.
  • Are you looking for a private tour? Please call our Contact Center at 1-888-800-5447 and ask us about our exclusive Private VIP Tours.

Last edited:
This was the perfect option for a one-day visit to seaworld. Truly the best recommendation I can give... you will not be disappointed. Make sure you get to the park early get on the very first roller coaster to the right....schedule the very first tour and let the magic begin. I hit the best shows in the park and got to eat and hit a majority of the rides. The backdoor passes....was like magic. BTW...this is an option that is not right in your face on the website...you must look a little but when you find it....BUY BUY BUY!

Expedition SeaWorld®: A Guided Tour
b2d8a89533ae4e96b8cbe66374d24853_27774-vip-tour.jpg

Your voyage begins as an expert tour guide navigates your group through SeaWorld® sharing insider tips and educational tidbits along the way. Your guided itinerary includes:

• Reserved seats to three of our amazing shows: One Ocean®, Blue Horizons® and Pet's Ahoy®
  • Feeding rays and sea lions
  • All Day Dining Deal -- includes a variety of food and drinks at our park restaurants (see All Day Dining Deal for details)
  • Quick Queue® Unlimited -- your front-of-the-line access to Manta®, Kraken®, Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin®, Journey to Atlantis®, Wild Arctic®, TurtleTrek® and Sky Tower before and after your guided tour.
  • This is a six-hour walking, guided tour of SeaWorld.
  • Children under 3, are free but need a tour reservation.
  • Small groups will be combined to form a tour group of about 12 guests.
  • Participants must check in the park’s Information and Reservation counter at least 30 minutes prior to the tour start time.
  • Tour times, prices and components are subject to change and availability.
  • Are you looking for a private tour? Please call our Contact Center at 1-888-800-5447 and ask us about our exclusive Private VIP Tours.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We did this tour in August 2014....our group of 4 was awarded it as one of the prizes for the 50th anniversary celebration.

OP, if you want to check out what the tour was all about, I detail each aspect of it in my trip report from last summer (see the link in my signature).

As an all-adult group it takes us less than a day, but then we don't watch the Shamu show. But we managed all the big rides (Kraken, Atlantis, Manta and Antartica), seeing the dolphins, sharks & manatees as well as watching the pets and sealion shows and still left the park before 4pm.

To me, there is a difference between "seeing" the entire park and "experiencing" the entire park. With some planning you could probably knock out the entire park by yourself and see everything. But in order to experience the entire park you are probably looking at a day & a half to two days, depending on how much you enjoy stopping to smell the roses.

Would not let me quote Northshore's post but definitely agree. I have been going to Sea World Orlando since 1975 on a regular basis as a local ----that's 40 years ----and every time I go I see and learn something new.

You can have a wonderful experience and see several shows and major highlights in one day. Now, though, your post said everything, and in that case why not plan a second day. They offer a second day for just $15. When we are down for a week long vacation in Orlando (six days/seven nights) because we love the park so much and because of this great deal, we usually do SeaWorld on both day 1 and day 6, and throw in a Disney or Universal day (one or two days) and some resort time in between (one or two resort days).

You can have a wonderful experience and see several shows and major highlights in one day. Now, though, your post said everything, and in that case why not plan a second day. They offer a second day for just $15. When we are down for a week long vacation in Orlando (six days/seven nights) because we love the park so much and because of this great deal, we usually do SeaWorld on both day 1 and day 6, and throw in a Disney or Universal day (one or two days) and some resort time in between (one or two resort days).

So if I want a 2nd day to visit it would only cost me 15 more dollars? If I went in February how much would it be and how much it cost for a 2nd day---just 15 dollars more? Thanks in advance

When we have gone to SeaWorld in the past there always seems to have been some type of deal providing a second day for a few dollars or free. While we saw most of the things we wanted to see in the first day, we did on several occasions, return the 2nd day to see some of our favorites again. We didn't stay a long time, but long enough to get to a set of shows early to get some of the prime seat locations. We then depart and head over to DTD (shopping/ice cream) or checked into Universal Resort with reservations to see the Blue Man Group that evening depending our the vacation plans

So if I want a 2nd day to visit it would only cost me 15 more dollars? If I went in February how much would it be and how much it cost for a 2nd day---just 15 dollars more? Thanks in advance

Yes. Just $15 more if you went in February. The way the deal works is that you buy your one day admission. You can get some saving on that by buying online in advance (maybe a savings of $10 or so). Sometimes week day tickets are less than weekends, but we sometime prefer to do a weekend for longer operating hours and more shows. And then while you are at the park (it has to be done the first day you are there), stop at the customer service desk before you leave the park and purchase a $15 ticket to go back anytime within the next six days. If you love SeaWorld like we do, it's really a great deal. We hit this park the first and last day of every week long vacation. I'm not seeing them mentioning this on the website, so if you want you can email them and ask them about the second day offer just for your own comfort level. They have been doing this for the last two decades, and we've been taking advantage of this for the last two decades too.

Here's their contact link: http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/contact/?from=Footer_Nav

When I went the last week of May, some friends joined us for one day. They bought a single day ticket for themselves and there were a couple of kiosks selling some kind of vacation program in the park. They listened to their pitch which I don't think took more than 15 minutes, respectfully declined to purchase anything, and received a free additional day admission to the park. I don't know if this is something that is perpetually available or what the deal is.

Yes. Just $15 more if you went in February. The way the deal works is that you buy your one day admission. You can get some saving on that by buying online in advance (maybe a savings of $10 or so). Sometimes week day tickets are less than weekends, but we sometime prefer to do a weekend for longer operating hours and more shows. And then while you are at the park (it has to be done the first day you are there), stop at the customer service desk before you leave the park and purchase a $15 ticket to go back anytime within the next six days. If you love SeaWorld like we do, it's really a great deal. We hit this park the first and last day of every week long vacation. I'm not seeing them mentioning this on the website, so if you want you can email them and ask them about the second day offer just for your own comfort level. They have been doing this for the last two decades, and we've been taking advantage of this for the last two decades too.

Here's their contact link: http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/contact/?from=Footer_Nav

Wow thanks for the great information! Very much appreciated. Thanks and anything else you can think of such as good places to eat and some to avoid, would be helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter