Does it always take 30 minutes to get through for ADR's?

GraceOliviasmom

Earning My Ears
Good morning! I called this morning to get ADR's for Cape May in November (pretty much as a trial run since tomorrow at 7 AM I can call about the Palace). So.... it took 30 minutes to actually speak with someone. Is that normal? If so, great but I am just freaking out that I will not get ADR's for Cindy's castle tomorrow morning while I just sit and wait! Any suggestions? TIA!

Abi

I've never called that early--so I can't speak to that, but when I've called at other times of day (mid morning, mid afternoon, night) I've waited 5 minutes or less. I imagine that first thing in the am is a long wait though because people are trying to get that Cindy's Castle ADR.

Good Luck tomorrow!!pixiedust:

If you call at 7 AM, yes, you are going to have a long wait. For anything but CRT, I would call somewhat later in the day.

For Cindy's, go to the restaurant board and read the CRT advice and support thread. The advice there is key to getting an ADR for CRT.

I called yesterday (May 20) for ADR's and got through right away. But I called the grand gathering ADR phone number and not the regular one. That might have amde a difference. Also it was Sunday and maybe not as many people got up that early. It was hard setting my alarm clock that early on a Sunday. But with 10 people to make a total of 9 reservations for I wanted to call as early as I could. I got everything I wanted except for the Illumnations dinner that I didn't know they wont have until after we leave. I switched it to the Good morning gathering. I even got Liberty Tree Tavern on Thanksgiving day but we have to go at 4:30 which is kind of early.

what is the grand gathering phone number? I am calling now and hope that I can go ahead and book the whole trip! THANKS!

i don't anwser any of the questions. just keep pressing 0 for operaator over and over again u get connected to an operater in about 40 seconds compared to the 15-20minute anwsering all the annoying questions.

I didn't see your reply right away but here is the number in case you need it later. They will ask for your Grand Gathering number. 407-939-7526

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter