Does HollyWood & Vine.....

wdwlover88

Can't seem to get enough!
still do character breakfast? This might seem like a dumb question but we did this character breakfast 2 years ago and when I looked on the Disney website to do it again this year it didn't have breakfast under MEALS. Just wondering:D

Unfortunately, they have discontinued all character meals at Hollywood and Vine.

Unfortunately, Disney discontinued both breakfast and lunch at Hollywood & Vine. Now they only serve dinner and they don't feature characters. I was bummed out. :(

that's unbelievable. i thought maybe i just missed something but i guess they really don't do it anymore. that was our first one and we really enjoyed it too. we're doing donalds breakfastsaraus or whatever it's called, this year. i hope it's just as good or better... is it???

I never got to try Hollywood and Vine's character breakfast, but I did really enjoy Donald's.

We've done both and we prefer Donald's Breakfastasaurus! Although Hollywood and Vine was good, AK is one of our favorites.........we will be hitting it for the 4th time in three weeks! ENJOY!!

I still don't understand why this wonderul restaurant only serves dinner!!!!

HOLLYWOOD AND VINE HAD A TERRIFIC BREAKFAST BUFFET. I'LL REALLY MISS IT WHEN WE VISIT DISNEY WORLD IN SEPTEMBER. IT'S A SHAME THEY CLOSED IT FOR BREAKFAST AND LUNCH.

We had priority seating reservations for our last May trip. On March 20th, around five weeks before our trip, they called to cancel them. They said that attendance was down and that character meal was always the last to fill up so it was the first to go.

Well, I e-mailed them with a complaint. My theory was that if you are going to stop a character meal, stop taking new priority seating reservations going foward from that date. I had made my PS 120 days out. Now five weeks away, I was short one character meal. I realize it was only one meal, but I spend so much time planning every part of our trip.

They telephoned me with their apologies. The woman I spoke to was very sincere, and she informed me that she went into their records and saw that I had planned a character meal everyday. She also noted that she knew I was not able to achieve obtaining the "CRT". Well, to sum it all up, she got me a PS for CRT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter