Does HM close right after Halloween?

Eeyore76

Mouseketeer
Hey everybody!

My hubby and I are planning an anniversary trip to DL for either the 1st or 2nd week in November, but can't decide which week because of HM.

We would really hate to miss HM, so we're wondering if, and how long it closes to have the Halloween stuff taken down.

Thanks for your help!;)

Hey everybody!

My hubby and I are planning an anniversary trip to DL for either the 1st or 2nd week in November, but can't decide which week because of HM.

We would really hate to miss HM, so we're wondering if, and how long it closes to have the Halloween stuff taken down.

Thanks for your help!;)
It will still be going strong, no worries. They dont take down the NBC stuff until after Christmas. :thumbsup2

The overlay starts usually in September and goes through the early part of the following year.

Yup you will be seeing HMH. The manison opens with the duel holiday decorations in late Sept. and goes till the First week or so of January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter