Does guest services open before the park does?

1rockinmamato2

<marquee><font color=red> *** <font color=green>I
DH and I have our leftover no-expiration tickets (which, btw, are AWESOME if you plan on going back within the next year or two), but we have to buy DS tickets this time because he'll be over 3 on this trip (darn! :rotfl:).

I want to be ready and waiting at opening so I'm wondering if guest services opens before the parks do so we can take care of our ticket business early?

We've decided not to pre-buy tickets this year so not being all set when we arrive is new to me.

DH and I have our leftover no-expiration tickets (which, btw, are AWESOME if you plan on going back within the next year or two), but we have to buy DS tickets this time because he'll be over 3 on this trip (darn! :rotfl:).

I want to be ready and waiting at opening so I'm wondering if guest services opens before the parks do so we can take care of our ticket business early?

We've decided not to pre-buy tickets this year so not being all set when we arrive is new to me.
Are you staying on property? You could get the tix from the front desk at the hotel when you check in. Just a thought....

You'll have no problem. If you're staying on site you can just get the tickets right at your hotel. If not, you can just go to one of the ticket windows outside the park... you don't need to go to guest services just to buy tickets. Both guest services and the ticket windows will be open before the parks open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter