Does getting Olive Garden take away include the breadsticks/salad?

Juliet25

DIS Veteran
This actually is a budget WDW question. :thumbsup2

I'm trying to stretch a $25 gift card. If I ordered two dinner entrees for curbside pickup, do they come with salad and breadsticks? The entrees are pretty big, so I think I could feed 2A and 2C if we got the extras.

Thanks!

Yes they do. I get a takeout order for my son once a month and always does. Just make sure they don't forget the salad! :goodvibes

You can opt for the soup instead of the salad if you want with takeout too! They usually give 2 breadsticks per entree ordered on take out.

Wow. I was just contemplating where the closest OG was to WDW for my trip in two weeks. I plan on saving some money by using my gift cards there as well.

Bev

it is a decent size salad that can you can eat as lunch at a different time it is that big.

I agree, the salad is very large considering you get an entree on top of that. My husband always gets soup and it is large also- more bowl sized than cup sized. We always have leftovers. It is good value for take out and we don't feel like we are missing out on the unlimited soup/sald/breadsticks.

We just got it last Saturday. We ordered 4 entrees with 3 salads and 1 soup. The salads were huge, and my soup was much bigger than typical soup servings. We definitely only needed 2 entrees for 4 adults.

that's what we do as well. 2 entrees with soup or salad and we eat 1/2 the entree and soup/salad for lunch the next day.

the portions are ridiculously large.

Wow. I was just contemplating where the closest OG was to WDW for my trip in two weeks. I plan on saving some money by using my gift cards there as well.

Bev

There is an Olive Garden at the corner of Palm Parkway and 535. (Dtd is at one end of Hotel Plaza-535 is the other end)

If you want to really get the most bang for your buck feeding 2A and 2C, I would do this:

Purchase 2 entrees, 1 with soup and 1 with salad. Then you also get your breadsticks (2 per entree I believe).

Each person will get 1 breadstick, 1/2 of an entree, and there is enough soup for 2 good sized side servings, and enough salad for either 4 side salads or 2 larger side salads. So, if the kids want soup instead of salad, the adults can have larger side salads, or vice versa. :)

My husband and I occasionally get the soup/salad/breadstick combos (no separate entree) to bring home and we always have enough for lunch the next day.

And you can keep going back to curbside pickup because it's all you can eat salad. We can feed many large families on only 2 entrees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter